No Cats

Predator support for Ford gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
amm
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 6:45 am

No Cats

Post by amm »

I remove the cats from my F150 and the check engine light is appearing all the time and unfortunatly I can't turn the Oxy sensors off using my U7151 Predator (last update). So I try to email dallas mustang and bamachip for an email tune without any response.

Any help will be appreciated!
acascianelli
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 2:41 pm

RE: No Cats

Post by acascianelli »

Reinstall an older version of the Predator firmware, I know on my tuner they removed the ability for the end user to disable the o2 sensors in the recent revision.

Perfect reason for me never to upgrade again...
2007 Mustang GT

Steeda CMCV Delete Plates
Steeda Underdrive Pulley
Bamachips Race Tune
Sequential Tail Lights
Hurst Short Shifter
Pypes O/R X-pipe
C&L Racer Intake
amm
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 6:45 am

RE: No Cats

Post by amm »

From where I can install the older version ??

thanks
amm
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 6:45 am

RE: No Cats

Post by amm »

I remove the cats from my F150 and the check engine light is appearing all the time and unfortunatly I can't turn the Oxy sensors off using my U7151 Predator (last update). So I try to email dallas mustang and bamachip for an email tune without any response :( .

Please I need some help and thanks!
dallasmustang
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:05 am

RE: No Cats

Post by dallasmustang »

Sorry, I never got your e-mail. I have a spam blocker that catches alot and sometimes I miss good e-mails. Shoot me another e-mail and Put Custom Tune in the subject.
amm
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 6:45 am

RE: No Cats

Post by amm »

All what I want is to turn the O2 Sensors off to avoid check engine signal from appearing by using the U7151 Predator, So can anyone send me the older version that equipped with this service.

Email: [email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Predator Ford Gas”