Becoming a Dealer?

All General Questions can be posted here

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
Eagle1
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:07 pm

Becoming a Dealer?

Post by Eagle1 »

I am in the process of setting up a dyno, I am checking out companies for tuning software, I have called sales 2-3 times on this issue, left a message, and no one calls back!? I have spoke to other companies, based here in FL. There is a bit of $ involved in getting set up with all these companies, and with the fact that no one has called back from Diablosport, I would let it go at that, except for the fact that there are more than a couple of customers out there that I know of, and more than a few looking for dyno tuning, AND don't want to shell out more $ for a different tuner. Since I haven't had much luck with the phone, I thought I would give the forum a try, don't know what else to do!
pk
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:27 am

RE: Becoming a Dealer?

Post by pk »

We apologize you have been unable to reach someone. Can we get a name and number to call you?
Eagle1
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:07 pm

Re: RE: Becoming a Dealer?

Post by Eagle1 »

pk wrote:We apologize you have been unable to reach someone. Can we get a name and number to call you?
Yep, Jamie 772 360-7254
pk
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:27 am

RE: Re: RE: Becoming a Dealer?

Post by pk »

email sent.. .
Thanks
PK
Post Reply

Return to “General Questions”