Having some KR at WOT
Having some KR at WOT
I recently purchased a U7194 revision 9r03 and installed it on my 07 Silverado 5.3L NBS. I am running the Diablo Tune right now with the Fuel Injectors set to -1. I had the LTFT's dialed in pretty good at -.58 with no KR at WOT. I recently installed a K&N series 63 CAI and reran the log. At normal cruising my LTFT's were at at +1.58 with no KR. During the wide open throttle burst I started getting a little KR. Nothing out loud that I could hear though. I am going to dial in the LTFT's down another step to a total of -2. Is this going to help the KR or do I need to do something else. I was in third gear when I did the log around 2030 RPM. The only modifications I have done to the truck is the CAI, Flowmaster muffler dumped and the Diablo Sport. I am going to attach the log incase someone wants to see it for their selves. Any help would be appreciated I have read alot on this Forum and you guys are pretty sharp when it comes to this stuff. Thanks.