I have a 2000 Ford Focus with a Granatelli MAF don't ask which one because im not sure the Dyno Tuning shop put it on. I'm upgrading to 71 lbs injectors from 51 lbs. Im using SCT Pro Racer for tuning software. Last year I had alot of troubles tuning it made 336 whp but the horse power curve was very shaky due to the MAF so we back it down to 280 whp the car is set up for 400+ whp I have attached a picture of the engine bay so you can take a look at the intercooler pipe and the location of the MAF hopefully this will help me with the direction im going with the car. any answers or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Official Questions!!!
Will MAFia work on aftermarket MAF like Granatelli?
Should i use another MAF like Mustang GT or Lighting?
Is the location of the MAF in a good spot?
What size should the intercooler pipe be at the MAF?
Thank You Andrew