7198 Software Update out yet ?

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
RacerBrownJr
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:53 pm

7198 Software Update out yet ?

Post by RacerBrownJr »

Monte, Mikel or Grump,
Is the updated 7198 out yet so you can adjust other stuff besides LTFT ?
I have a 2002 Silverado and the 7198 w/ V6.01 software... I am getting 14-15 mpg (maybe 15.8 all hwy)...
Would going a steady 60 mph give better mpg's ? I go 75 @ 2500 rpm's a lot.
Thanks
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58777
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: 7198 Software Update out yet ?

Post by mikel »

The new tools are shipping as up to date units.
Not sure what you mean by adjust more than LTFT, they all have the same adjustable parameters...

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Predator GM Gas”