sentcha a new tune... see how that one is...sureshot77 wrote:I have a question maybe someone can answer or at least guess at. I have a 2008 silverado and if im at a dead stop and just punch the gas about half way The tires will spin for a foot or two then it kinda bogs a little then once it gets to about 5 to 10 mph it rips a**. But from a dead stop if i floor it, it bogs right away and then at 5 to 10 mph it rips a** as well. Is this because of Torque Management or is this something else??? any ideas?
also, when you're punching it like that, you are disabling/turning off your traction control, right??? cuz having the TC still on will do what you're describing...
all of the TM settings availble in your tune are disabled. except for the Traction Control setting. That one will still kill your throttle if you start to spin... unless you turn it off by the button on your dash.
I lowered your throttle position % required to get into PE/WOT mode... so it'll get into PE mode a little earlier than before... i.e. instead of having to be at 77% throttle position for PE to kick in, I lowered it down to 70%... higher rpms (4500+), I lowered it from 65% to 55%... etc etc...



