Can Diablo or someone create a 87 towing tune for my 08 silverado ?
I have the U7194 Predator.
Thanks
BRO1
Towing with 87 tune
-
Grumpy_Aero_Guy
- Posts: 842
- Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:29 pm
RE: Towing with 87 tune
What are you hoping to see with te "towing" tune that you do not have with the 87 tune.
87 + Tow/Haul mode not giving you the result you wanted?
87 + Tow/Haul mode not giving you the result you wanted?
Grumpy Aero Guy, 07 Sierra 5.3, Diablo Tuned, CAI
DSLogRedux.com


DSLogRedux.com

-
CANUCKPREDATOR
- Posts: 1617
- Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:58 pm
RE: Towing with 87 tune
I'm using the 87 octane tune and Tow/haul.
I've logged and adjusted LTFTs to optimum and I'm off towing. About the only thing that you might consider, and it depends on how hot things are where you live, is adjusting the fans to come on a little sooner and a little stronger.
I've logged and adjusted LTFTs to optimum and I'm off towing. About the only thing that you might consider, and it depends on how hot things are where you live, is adjusting the fans to come on a little sooner and a little stronger.
RE: Towing with 87 tune
I would like more pulling power as far as adjusted LTFTs I would rather get a better tune than screw with somthing I know nothing about.
-
Grumpy_Aero_Guy
- Posts: 842
- Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:29 pm
RE: Towing with 87 tune
Diablo tune + 93 gas...
no free lunch. Hotter Tune = Timing = Power = Premium Gas
no free lunch. Hotter Tune = Timing = Power = Premium Gas
Grumpy Aero Guy, 07 Sierra 5.3, Diablo Tuned, CAI
DSLogRedux.com


DSLogRedux.com
