*** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!
- Ill_Born_SS
- Posts: 962
- Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:48 pm
Thats Cool but check this out:
Up here in Canada we have a famous dounut shop called Tim Hortons (timmies for short). So I was pulling in the parking lot and there was new mustang doing dounuts so I proceeded to the drive thru and to my suprise there was a smart car doing timbits (dounut holes).
Damn still no updates or TCM support!! WHAT GIVES?
not Diablo
Up here in Canada we have a famous dounut shop called Tim Hortons (timmies for short). So I was pulling in the parking lot and there was new mustang doing dounuts so I proceeded to the drive thru and to my suprise there was a smart car doing timbits (dounut holes).
Damn still no updates or TCM support!! WHAT GIVES?
not Diablo
Only one thing to say about my "Diablew" Tune!
" Just Friggin Wicked"
Now with TCM support...
" Just Friggin Wicked"
Now with TCM support...
- Ill_Born_SS
- Posts: 962
- Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:48 pm
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? Join t (as in all of us customers)
It`s a new day and there is still no new updates or TCM support, AGAIN! SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!!
If you don`t complain it will never get fixed! If you never try it will never get better!!!
Today’s adventure with my DiabloSport predator:
I know this lady who sells herself all the time (no I don`t use her) and she does not know why. It`s not for the money and she has seen lots of specialists to no avail. So we found this old contraption and with the aid of a computer we were going to see if maybe there was something visual that triggers her actions. Now before we started I asked if there was anything she needed and she requested a milkshake. Off I went and returned with the milkshake and my DiabloSport, handing her the milkshake and tossing the DS on the table beside her. We hooked up the contraption to her head and then to the computer and agreed to begin. Meanwhile my DS stuck it`s data link into the milkshake, I figured what the hell and just continued on. Moments later my friend reached for the milkshake and for some reason there were sparks everywhere and the computer crashed, the lights flickered and then resumed. Quickly I pulled the contraption from her head, consoled her and then proceed the reboot the computer and it would not. After hours of trying she said move over and with absolute Confidence and Speed she took over, man I could not believe. In just seconds I went from having a lady, a computer and my DS to having a really fast F***ing know it all that surges and shutters with no way to control the transmission of disease!!! OOp`s time for a format.
Go Figure!!!
My Tip for you all.
Don`t leave your DiabloSport near your Viagra, it`s wire gets stiff.
It`s a new day and there is still no new updates or TCM support, AGAIN! SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!!
If you don`t complain it will never get fixed! If you never try it will never get better!!!
Today’s adventure with my DiabloSport predator:
I know this lady who sells herself all the time (no I don`t use her) and she does not know why. It`s not for the money and she has seen lots of specialists to no avail. So we found this old contraption and with the aid of a computer we were going to see if maybe there was something visual that triggers her actions. Now before we started I asked if there was anything she needed and she requested a milkshake. Off I went and returned with the milkshake and my DiabloSport, handing her the milkshake and tossing the DS on the table beside her. We hooked up the contraption to her head and then to the computer and agreed to begin. Meanwhile my DS stuck it`s data link into the milkshake, I figured what the hell and just continued on. Moments later my friend reached for the milkshake and for some reason there were sparks everywhere and the computer crashed, the lights flickered and then resumed. Quickly I pulled the contraption from her head, consoled her and then proceed the reboot the computer and it would not. After hours of trying she said move over and with absolute Confidence and Speed she took over, man I could not believe. In just seconds I went from having a lady, a computer and my DS to having a really fast F***ing know it all that surges and shutters with no way to control the transmission of disease!!! OOp`s time for a format.
Go Figure!!!
My Tip for you all.
Don`t leave your DiabloSport near your Viagra, it`s wire gets stiff.
Only one thing to say about my "Diablew" Tune!
" Just Friggin Wicked"
Now with TCM support...
" Just Friggin Wicked"
Now with TCM support...
-
CANUCKPREDATOR
- Posts: 1617
- Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:58 pm
Re: RE: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? Join the C
"WE WANT TCM, WE WANT TCM, WE WANT TCM......."CANUCKPREDATOR wrote:"WE WANT TCM, WE WANT TCM, WE WANT TCM......."CANUCKPREDATOR wrote:"WE WANT TCM, WE WANT TCM, WE WANT TCM......."CANUCKPREDATOR wrote: "WE WANT TCM, WE WANT TCM, WE WANT TCM......."
Re: RE: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? Join the C
what he said and said and said and said and said and said and said and said and said and said and said and said and said and said and said and said...CANUCKPREDATOR wrote:"WE WANT TCM, WE WANT TCM, WE WANT TCM......."CANUCKPREDATOR wrote:"WE WANT TCM, WE WANT TCM, WE WANT TCM......."CANUCKPREDATOR wrote: "WE WANT TCM, WE WANT TCM, WE WANT TCM......."
Last edited by 06MonteSS on Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
-
CANUCKPREDATOR
- Posts: 1617
- Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:58 pm
RE: Re: RE: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? Join t
Its getting pretty narrow in the middle
RE: Re: RE: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? Join t
this whole place is...
hahahahaha!!
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
-
Grumpy_Aero_Guy
- Posts: 842
- Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:29 pm
RE: Re: RE: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? Join t
hmmm. I seem to getting wider in the middle.......
what am I doing wrong?
what am I doing wrong?
Grumpy Aero Guy, 07 Sierra 5.3, Diablo Tuned, CAI
DSLogRedux.com


DSLogRedux.com

-
CANUCKPREDATOR
- Posts: 1617
- Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:58 pm
RE: Re: RE: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? Join t
Grumpy, sounds like you've got furniture disease!!!!
Your chest fell into your drawers!!!
Your chest fell into your drawers!!!
-
Grumpy_Aero_Guy
- Posts: 842
- Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:29 pm
RE: Re: RE: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? Join t
dicky-due disease...
my gut stick out more than my dicky-due...
my gut stick out more than my dicky-due...
Grumpy Aero Guy, 07 Sierra 5.3, Diablo Tuned, CAI
DSLogRedux.com


DSLogRedux.com

RE: Re: RE: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? Join t
Oh where Oh where is my TCM support.....
Day 598 comes and goes.... no word from the TCM terroists....
Day 598 comes and goes.... no word from the TCM terroists....

2006 Trailblazer SS RWD - K&N AirCharger, Corsa Cat Back and of course the Diablo Predator U7191
- Ill_Born_SS
- Posts: 962
- Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:48 pm
RE: Re: RE: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? Join t
What is rectial glycoma TCM ?
I`m not sure but I don`t see my sorry ass getting it!!!
I`m not sure but I don`t see my sorry ass getting it!!!
Only one thing to say about my "Diablew" Tune!
" Just Friggin Wicked"
Now with TCM support...
" Just Friggin Wicked"
Now with TCM support...
- Ill_Born_SS
- Posts: 962
- Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:48 pm
RE: Re: RE: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? Join t
-----Original Message-----
>
> From: Mike Wesley [mailto:[email protected]]
>
> Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 12:30 PM
>
> To: John Muir
>
> Cc: [email protected]
>
> Subject: Re: U7191 Transmission Support
>
>
>
> John,
>
> we recently hired an engineer right out of GM who is re-doing the GM
> tools right now. Currently he is updating the GM Class 2 tools to
> function like our newest tools for Ford, GM CAN and Chrysler (5 custom
> tunes, datalogging, etc..). They are also being coded to allow operating
> system patches to fix bugs in the code GM wrote in alot of PCM's.
>
> Once done with that, he will be adding in T42/T43 (TCM) support into
> those GM tools that require it.
>
> Previous to me buying DiabloSport, I kept hounding the previous owners
> about adding TCM support to the GM tools. It wasn't one of their
> priorities. It is for me. Transmission is a vital part of the vehicle
> powertrain and needs to have tuning support. I drive a twin turbo 2006
> Trailblazer SS AWD and did TCM tuning on it by hand.. without it, the
> trans would have been a pile of junk on the ground the 1st time I
> launched the truck.
>
> Target is for TCM support to start to be added 1st quarter of 2008.
>
> You can always e-mail me for updates if you wish.
>
>
>
> Mike...
>Previous to me buying DiabloSport, I kept hounding the previous owners
> about adding TCM support to the GM tools. It wasn't one of their
> priorities. It is for me.
YOU SAID IT SHOW US THAT YOU MEANT IT!!!!
>Transmission is a vital part of the vehicle powertrain and needs to have tuning support.
VERY TRUE!
> I drive a twin turbo 2006 Trailblazer SS AWD and did TCM tuning on it by hand.. Without it, the
Trans would have been a pile of junk on the ground the 1st time I launched the truck.
SO FOR NOW DIABLO IS GOING TO OFFER CUSTOM TUNING BY HAND FOR ALL BROKEN PROMISES!!!
And my version of this reads:
WITHOUT IT (TCM), YOUR TRANSMISSION WILL BE A PILE OF JUNK IN NO TIME IF YOU MODIFY FACTORY TUNES WITHOUT TCM SUPPORT…
And along the way in reading other quotes the quote:
“There is light at the end of the tunnelâ€
>
> From: Mike Wesley [mailto:[email protected]]
>
> Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 12:30 PM
>
> To: John Muir
>
> Cc: [email protected]
>
> Subject: Re: U7191 Transmission Support
>
>
>
> John,
>
> we recently hired an engineer right out of GM who is re-doing the GM
> tools right now. Currently he is updating the GM Class 2 tools to
> function like our newest tools for Ford, GM CAN and Chrysler (5 custom
> tunes, datalogging, etc..). They are also being coded to allow operating
> system patches to fix bugs in the code GM wrote in alot of PCM's.
>
> Once done with that, he will be adding in T42/T43 (TCM) support into
> those GM tools that require it.
>
> Previous to me buying DiabloSport, I kept hounding the previous owners
> about adding TCM support to the GM tools. It wasn't one of their
> priorities. It is for me. Transmission is a vital part of the vehicle
> powertrain and needs to have tuning support. I drive a twin turbo 2006
> Trailblazer SS AWD and did TCM tuning on it by hand.. without it, the
> trans would have been a pile of junk on the ground the 1st time I
> launched the truck.
>
> Target is for TCM support to start to be added 1st quarter of 2008.
>
> You can always e-mail me for updates if you wish.
>
>
>
> Mike...
>Previous to me buying DiabloSport, I kept hounding the previous owners
> about adding TCM support to the GM tools. It wasn't one of their
> priorities. It is for me.
YOU SAID IT SHOW US THAT YOU MEANT IT!!!!
>Transmission is a vital part of the vehicle powertrain and needs to have tuning support.
VERY TRUE!
> I drive a twin turbo 2006 Trailblazer SS AWD and did TCM tuning on it by hand.. Without it, the
Trans would have been a pile of junk on the ground the 1st time I launched the truck.
SO FOR NOW DIABLO IS GOING TO OFFER CUSTOM TUNING BY HAND FOR ALL BROKEN PROMISES!!!
And my version of this reads:
WITHOUT IT (TCM), YOUR TRANSMISSION WILL BE A PILE OF JUNK IN NO TIME IF YOU MODIFY FACTORY TUNES WITHOUT TCM SUPPORT…
And along the way in reading other quotes the quote:
“There is light at the end of the tunnelâ€
Only one thing to say about my "Diablew" Tune!
" Just Friggin Wicked"
Now with TCM support...
" Just Friggin Wicked"
Now with TCM support...
TCM Support
I realize that this is turning into sortof a post-whoring thread with the same 4 guys posting over and over again and all, but there are still some of us who are waiting on this to happen. 
2006 Pontiac GTO