a9l processor

If you have questions about custom tuning, are looking for a Powercal tuner, or want to discuss custom tuning in general, this is the place.

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
duffee
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:46 pm

a9l processor

Post by duffee »

I have a car I am figuring out & I am having trouble with one table in the A9L processor. I have a custom air meter that I am sorting out & building a maf curve for so I have it forced open loop at all times. In the FUNCTIONS under BASE SPARK ADVANCE there is a CLOSED THROTTLE SPARK ADVANCE...... If I change this table at all it makes the car run poorly & stumble & miss... It will have this problem at all throttle positions. When I change it back everything is fine. I am concerned about what is going on & if this table is controlling my timing when it is not actually at "closed throttle?"

Any Ideas??
ChrisDiabloSport
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:49 am

RE: a9l processor

Post by ChrisDiabloSport »

This is an interesting issue, I don't remember ever needing to modify that parameter on an a9l processor. Normally if I want to change the Idle Spark I will do so using the Global Spark Advance Scalars, There is an adder for Closed and Part Throttle. Give these a try and see if it helps any.
Thank You


Chris Johnson

1865 S.W. 4th Ave. Suite D2
Delray Beach Florida 33444

Phone: 561-908-0040
Fax: 561-908-0048
www.diablosport.com
User avatar
maroonefordftl
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:23 pm

Post by maroonefordftl »

2007 f 150 5.4 3v
Need ori file for computer code (rxdg3a3)
Thank you
Post Reply

Return to “Custom Tune Support”