ABU2 Lightning

If you have questions about custom tuning, are looking for a Powercal tuner, or want to discuss custom tuning in general, this is the place.

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
duffee
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:46 pm

ABU2 Lightning

Post by duffee »

I am trying to change the MAF curve in a tune file for an ABU2 lightning processor with a BA2400 meter. The problem I encounter is that the curves I have for that meter are in kg/hr & the table is in lb/min. I have applied the conversion but the table will not allow me to go beyond 64 lb/min. Can you help with this?
User avatar
kmac1
Posts: 1006
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:43 pm

RE: ABU2 Lightning

Post by kmac1 »

What injectors are you running? I can send you a cal file for the injectors and maf in one...

Kev
Kevin MacDonald
Calibration
www.jpcracing.com

For DiabloSport Tech Support: [email protected]
duffee
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:46 pm

Post by duffee »

60 lb/hr siemens.
User avatar
kmac1
Posts: 1006
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:43 pm

Post by kmac1 »

email sent...
Kevin MacDonald
Calibration
www.jpcracing.com

For DiabloSport Tech Support: [email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Custom Tune Support”