*** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? JOIN THE CAMPAIGN!
RE: Re: RE: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? Join t
Thanks man! we appreciate it!
yeah, we have a donate button right on our site that takes you to the paypal form to send us the donation to our paypal account...
http://www.dslogredux.com
if you would like to donate a different amount, or don't wanna use paypal, get in touch with either GrumpyAeroGuy or myself via PM and we'll figure something out...
Thanks dude!!!
-Lew
yeah, we have a donate button right on our site that takes you to the paypal form to send us the donation to our paypal account...
http://www.dslogredux.com
if you would like to donate a different amount, or don't wanna use paypal, get in touch with either GrumpyAeroGuy or myself via PM and we'll figure something out...
Thanks dude!!!
-Lew
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
- Ill_Born_SS
- Posts: 962
- Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:48 pm
RE: Re: RE: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? Join t
It is wonderful that we are reduced to this:
When this thread was started back in July I thought there was hope and followed along. Then as time went on there was the page 25 thing, then the 50 page thing. customers pop in and out and they all really do want what they paid for and were promised but:
this part we don`t know because the manufacturer DiabloSport has tottally ignored us all in every aspect!
The people at DiabloSport probably have a name or inhouse comment for every post in this thread and use it for their daily humor.
The hoping for TCM Support is over for me, it has cost to much! Seriously.
MY DiabloSport Predator U7191 has developed a KR one that even the best tuners cannot tweak. IT is/was an incomplete product that will never see it advertised potential, not that it will really see any more potential than what it was born with anyway.
Enough said, Good luck to all of you good people and I do hope you finalize your quest for TCM Support.
When this thread was started back in July I thought there was hope and followed along. Then as time went on there was the page 25 thing, then the 50 page thing. customers pop in and out and they all really do want what they paid for and were promised but:
this part we don`t know because the manufacturer DiabloSport has tottally ignored us all in every aspect!
The people at DiabloSport probably have a name or inhouse comment for every post in this thread and use it for their daily humor.
The hoping for TCM Support is over for me, it has cost to much! Seriously.
MY DiabloSport Predator U7191 has developed a KR one that even the best tuners cannot tweak. IT is/was an incomplete product that will never see it advertised potential, not that it will really see any more potential than what it was born with anyway.
Enough said, Good luck to all of you good people and I do hope you finalize your quest for TCM Support.
Only one thing to say about my "Diablew" Tune!
" Just Friggin Wicked"
Now with TCM support...
" Just Friggin Wicked"
Now with TCM support...
RE: Re: RE: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? Join t
naive & hopeful....but you're obviously in a better place now
RE: Re: RE: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? Join t
Bump....

2006 Trailblazer SS RWD - K&N AirCharger, Corsa Cat Back and of course the Diablo Predator U7191
-
WhiteBuffalo
- Posts: 404
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:32 pm
RE: Re: RE: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? Join t
UH, these guys say they want TCM support to battle the evil GM designers.
This is supposed to stay on top.
BUMP!
WB
This is supposed to stay on top.
BUMP!
WB
-
WhiteBuffalo
- Posts: 404
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:32 pm
-
WhiteBuffalo
- Posts: 404
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:32 pm
Re: RE: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? Join the C
They say they want TCM support....can it be done?CANUCKPREDATOR wrote:"WE WANT TCM, WE WANT TCM, WE WANT TCM......."CANUCKPREDATOR wrote:"WE WANT TCM, WE WANT TCM, WE WANT TCM......."Grumpy_Aero_Guy wrote: Damn... did it again
WB
-
WhiteBuffalo
- Posts: 404
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:32 pm
Re: RE: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? Join the C
They say they want TCM support....can it be done? Glad I don't have a TCM!!WhiteBuffalo wrote:They say they want TCM support....can it be done?CANUCKPREDATOR wrote:"WE WANT TCM, WE WANT TCM, WE WANT TCM......."CANUCKPREDATOR wrote: "WE WANT TCM, WE WANT TCM, WE WANT TCM......."
WB
WB
RE: Re: RE: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? Join t
"Glad I don't have a TCM!!"
I'm glad I do.......it saved me from being a Predator victim!
I'm glad I do.......it saved me from being a Predator victim!
RE: Re: RE: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? Join t
BUMP alright BUMP this company IM done I will sling as much mud as I can and as effectively as I can. Super chips here I come or maybe even hp tuners but it aint going to be diablo I FEEL LIKE A MUSHROOM I HAVE BEEN FED BULLSHIT AND KEPT IN THE DARK LONG ENOUGH SCREW DIABLO THEY WONT EVEN RESPOND BACK TO OUR POST BC THEY ALREADY HAVE MADE THE SALE INCOMPLETE PRODUCT I WILL BE USING MY DIABLO AS A BOAT ANCHOR ITS A SHAME THAT THEY CANT FIGURE OUT TCM AFTER ALL I THOUGHT THEY WERE SUPERIOR TO OTHER TUNER TOOLS WITH ALL OF THE FEATURES EXCEPT THEY FORGOT A REALLY BIG BASIC TCM
-
CANUCKPREDATOR
- Posts: 1617
- Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:58 pm
RE: Re: RE: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? Join t
Something that you need to know. NO handheld has TCM support for the NBS trucks.
RE: Re: RE: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? Join t
I am fairly certain that Superchips has TCM support for the Trailblazer SS... for a year or more.

2006 Trailblazer SS RWD - K&N AirCharger, Corsa Cat Back and of course the Diablo Predator U7191
RE: Re: RE: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? Join t
I think I now have to keep the U7191 thread going too....

2006 Trailblazer SS RWD - K&N AirCharger, Corsa Cat Back and of course the Diablo Predator U7191
RE: Re: RE: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? Join t
yeah, saw that... LOL
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
-
WhiteBuffalo
- Posts: 404
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:32 pm
RE: Re: RE: *** No TCM Support for your vehicle yet? Join t
Has any one thought to open the unit and try to check out the source code? Wonder if they used the proper locking protocols and fuse bits when they programmed these things.
Any code junkies know what I'm referring to??
Maybe Diablo should just make the code open source and let ya fix it yourselves! LOL just my .02
back to the top!
WB
Any code junkies know what I'm referring to??
Maybe Diablo should just make the code open source and let ya fix it yourselves! LOL just my .02
back to the top!
WB
