The option is "off" as received from Vortech with a supercharge kit. Should I be doing something with it? I don't want to turn it on since I have no clue what it does. Getting headers and exhaust soon - is this predator tweakable?
I've been stiffening up shift pressures and speeding up shift times/RPMs etc. by 20% typically. When I do this, is it tweaking above and beyond whatever tune was contained in the predator sent by Vortech? I read somewhere you can save 5 tunes. Is that 5 unique tunes that you can switch back and forth from? If so, how do you store and recall a specific tune.
P.S. to Mike - The 4x4 DTC issue is resolved - thanx.
7193 torque management option
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: 7193 torque management option
I would suggest leaving the TM settings alone in this application.
When you alter the tune, you are changing above and beyond the tune provided by Vortech.
This tool will only currently hold one custom tune.
Once you get the headers you may want to consider a custom tune from one of our CMR dealers.
Thanks
When you alter the tune, you are changing above and beyond the tune provided by Vortech.
This tool will only currently hold one custom tune.
Once you get the headers you may want to consider a custom tune from one of our CMR dealers.
Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]