1/4 mile & 0-60
Moderator: mikel
1/4 mile & 0-60
What's it going to take to get this included in the data logging? Is this even a possibility?
RE: 1/4 mile & 0-60
I believe these are options avaiable on the Trinity unit.
RE: 1/4 mile & 0-60
yes its in the trinity but some of us could use it on the predator, its been asked for before, nothing so far.
06 Charger RT
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: 1/4 mile & 0-60
There are apps to get this info from a log, but it will not be added to the Predators functions.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
RE: 1/4 mile & 0-60
This would be an interesting PID......
RE: 1/4 mile & 0-60
The DashHawk (and I think DashDaq) does the same thing and is also what many of us use for logging. Why bother making new stuff that does the same job as another product?
- chefred112
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:06 pm
RE: 1/4 mile & 0-60
..kept my superchips, i can still use all the advance data aquisition functions on it...
-Fast Freddie-
05 Hemi QCSB
392 - 232/238 cam /heads/lt's/true duals/dual e-cutouts/cai/efan/3.92 gears/2600 stall verter/180 tstat/cat deletes
old 5.7- 214/218 cam/heads/lt's/true duals/dual e-cutouts/cai/efan/4.56 gears/2800 stall verter/180 tstat/cat deletes
05 Hemi QCSB
392 - 232/238 cam /heads/lt's/true duals/dual e-cutouts/cai/efan/3.92 gears/2600 stall verter/180 tstat/cat deletes
old 5.7- 214/218 cam/heads/lt's/true duals/dual e-cutouts/cai/efan/4.56 gears/2800 stall verter/180 tstat/cat deletes
Re: RE: 1/4 mile & 0-60
cuz i dont wanna buy a dashhawk, thats why.Mike_Levy wrote:The DashHawk (and I think DashDaq) does the same thing and is also what many of us use for logging. Why bother making new stuff that does the same job as another product?
06 Charger RT
RE: Re: RE: 1/4 mile & 0-60
Isn't the dashhawk made by edge? Why would I want to buy a product made by a competitor?
RE: Re: RE: 1/4 mile & 0-60
DashHawk is an MSD product. At least thats what mine says on the front.
- chefred112
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:06 pm
RE: Re: RE: 1/4 mile & 0-60
once i'm up and running i plug my superchips back in to monitor fuel trims all the time as well as get my 0-60 and 1/4 mile times..
-Fast Freddie-
05 Hemi QCSB
392 - 232/238 cam /heads/lt's/true duals/dual e-cutouts/cai/efan/3.92 gears/2600 stall verter/180 tstat/cat deletes
old 5.7- 214/218 cam/heads/lt's/true duals/dual e-cutouts/cai/efan/4.56 gears/2800 stall verter/180 tstat/cat deletes
05 Hemi QCSB
392 - 232/238 cam /heads/lt's/true duals/dual e-cutouts/cai/efan/3.92 gears/2600 stall verter/180 tstat/cat deletes
old 5.7- 214/218 cam/heads/lt's/true duals/dual e-cutouts/cai/efan/4.56 gears/2800 stall verter/180 tstat/cat deletes
-
BMRbrnSNRbrd
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:02 pm
RE: Re: RE: 1/4 mile & 0-60
Should have kept my SC I guess...I just figured with all of the advances the Predator offered 1/4 and 0-60 would be one of them...I guess that's what you get for assuming
'04 Dodge Ram Hemi QC
Predator U7137, 4.56s,Thorley Tri-Y Headers/Y-Pipe, Magnaflow Muffler & HiFlow Cat, Mark VIII E-Fan, 180 Stat, 8.2mm Wires, NGK 5306 Plugs, C.A.I, Optima Yellowtop, Trans Resistor mod
Predator U7137, 4.56s,Thorley Tri-Y Headers/Y-Pipe, Magnaflow Muffler & HiFlow Cat, Mark VIII E-Fan, 180 Stat, 8.2mm Wires, NGK 5306 Plugs, C.A.I, Optima Yellowtop, Trans Resistor mod
predator/ superchip
so can I use my superchip with my predator not for programing but for reading 0-60, 1/4 mile and so on?