2008 Ram - Predator does not support?
Moderator: mikel
- mikel
- Posts: 58777
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
In the works now...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Ok no response this week . Now I'm pissed. An update would be nice but if you don't want to I will.
I want an answer about the idle codes for the custom tune guys . I'm being told you guys have a bug in the software. So I can't run my '03 with a wild stroker motor.
Nothing for my '08 as posted above and no response this week so far. I'm out a grand and nothing to show for it.
PISSED OFF.
I want an answer about the idle codes for the custom tune guys . I'm being told you guys have a bug in the software. So I can't run my '03 with a wild stroker motor.
Nothing for my '08 as posted above and no response this week so far. I'm out a grand and nothing to show for it.
PISSED OFF.
- mikel
- Posts: 58777
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
There is no bug in the software.Ramhemi03 wrote:Ok no response this week . Now I'm pissed. An update would be nice but if you don't want to I will.
I want an answer about the idle codes for the custom tune guys . I'm being told you guys have a bug in the software. So I can't run my '03 with a wild stroker motor.
Nothing for my '08 as posted above and no response this week so far. I'm out a grand and nothing to show for it.
PISSED OFF.
Your wild stroker can be tuned with CMR, no problem.
Only thing they cant do is change rev limits or idle speed for now, but that will not stop them from being able to make the stroker drivable.
Not sure where you are getting this info from, or why you seem so upset about it.
This thread was relating to unsupported 04 and 08 calibrations.
Matters pertaining to an 03 should be addressed in a different thread please.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
- mikel
- Posts: 58777
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]