2008 Ram - Predator does not support?

Predator support for Dodge gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Ramhemi03
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:57 am

Post by Ramhemi03 »

bump
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Post by mikel »

In the works now...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
03Ramhemi
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:51 pm

Post by 03Ramhemi »

sooner the better
fooshky
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:13 pm

Post by fooshky »

Any word on the update? Thanks!
00pumpkin
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:57 am

Post by 00pumpkin »

Anything?
Ramhemi03
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:57 am

Post by Ramhemi03 »

Ok no response this week . Now I'm pissed. An update would be nice but if you don't want to I will.
I want an answer about the idle codes for the custom tune guys . I'm being told you guys have a bug in the software. So I can't run my '03 with a wild stroker motor.
Nothing for my '08 as posted above and no response this week so far. I'm out a grand and nothing to show for it.
PISSED OFF.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Post by mikel »

Ramhemi03 wrote:Ok no response this week . Now I'm pissed. An update would be nice but if you don't want to I will.
I want an answer about the idle codes for the custom tune guys . I'm being told you guys have a bug in the software. So I can't run my '03 with a wild stroker motor.
Nothing for my '08 as posted above and no response this week so far. I'm out a grand and nothing to show for it.
PISSED OFF.
There is no bug in the software.
Your wild stroker can be tuned with CMR, no problem.
Only thing they cant do is change rev limits or idle speed for now, but that will not stop them from being able to make the stroker drivable.

Not sure where you are getting this info from, or why you seem so upset about it.

This thread was relating to unsupported 04 and 08 calibrations.
Matters pertaining to an 03 should be addressed in a different thread please.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
fooshky
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:13 pm

Post by fooshky »

Any word on the update for the 08s?
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Post by mikel »

Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Ramhemi03
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:57 am

Post by Ramhemi03 »

That is exactly what I've been waiting for . Loaded no problem on the 91 performance tune
Post Reply

Return to “Predator Dodge Gas”