I will check again for the "Commanded Throttle Position" to log with the dataviewer. It must be "hidden" somewhere?!
Thx for the response, and I look forward to learning more about tuning with the predator!
U7194 9r03 logging problem
-
Grumpy_Aero_Guy
- Posts: 842
- Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:29 pm
RE: No "Commanded Throttle Position" available in
yeah, it's there...............somewhere. Next time I pull out the laptop I'll try to see where it is hidden.
Grumpy Aero Guy, 07 Sierra 5.3, Diablo Tuned, CAI
DSLogRedux.com


DSLogRedux.com

Looked again and couldn't find it with Dataviewer Version 3.1.8.4? Running through a U7193. I just selected the other throttle and pedal parameters that were available:
Absolute Throttle Position
Arbitrated Throttle Position
Arbitrated Accelerator Pedal Position
Accelerator Pedal Position
I logged those, and DSLogRedux was able to use one of them
My LTFT are +4.3, so Im about to adjust injector slope.
Would anyone say it's a bad idea to adjust these settings for a colder then normal air temperature? Its 37deg today when I logged the data, when usually the weather will jump up to 70-100 down here in Austin, Texas throughout the year. Should I wait until the air temperature is more average around here?
Absolute Throttle Position
Arbitrated Throttle Position
Arbitrated Accelerator Pedal Position
Accelerator Pedal Position
I logged those, and DSLogRedux was able to use one of them
My LTFT are +4.3, so Im about to adjust injector slope.
Would anyone say it's a bad idea to adjust these settings for a colder then normal air temperature? Its 37deg today when I logged the data, when usually the weather will jump up to 70-100 down here in Austin, Texas throughout the year. Should I wait until the air temperature is more average around here?
-
CANUCKPREDATOR
- Posts: 1617
- Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:58 pm
-
Grumpy_Aero_Guy
- Posts: 842
- Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:29 pm
-
CANUCKPREDATOR
- Posts: 1617
- Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:58 pm