Will someone e-mail or call me back????

All General Questions can be posted here

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
fisherman
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:15 pm

Will someone e-mail or call me back????

Post by fisherman »

I sent in a working U7170 for tune upgrades and recieved a jacked up updated 7170 that stored my original back-up and locked itself in the 85hp setting on my truck.Called tech services(Phil) he could not force the unit back to stock so I had to send the unit back to Diablo(with the original back-up in the programmer)and my truck stuck in 85hp.Finally got the programmer back again and I tried to load it in my truck with Phil on the phone and it will not load because Diablo has erased my original backup while they had it.Phil tells me I have to take the truck to a Ford dealer and have it re-flashed.....(No-one Brian M or Brian K ever told me this would happen).These are the two folks I have been dealing with through all of this.)Soooooo I take and have the truck re-flashed,this costs me an additional $90.00 to have this done.At this time I am out $99.00 for the upgrade$45 shipping to and from.Neither of the Brian's will return my e-mails or can I get them on the phone to ask them if Diablo is going to re-imberse me the $90.00 re-flashing I had to pay the dealer????? :( I would appreciate a phone number so I can call and talk to a person or an e-mail,check or [email protected]#8079[/b]
fisherman
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:15 pm

RE: Will someone e-mail or call me back????

Post by fisherman »

I am trying to be patient about the above situation with my programmer but I have not had any feedback from anybody from Diablo and I would like to have an explanation.It has been several days...I am sure I will not get the money back but a response would be nice....Thanks
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58777
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Will someone e-mail or call me back????

Post by mikel »

replied in your other thread
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “General Questions”