It was expensive, but but worth every penny. I did as advertised and took .3 off my 1/4 and added 4mph.mikel wrote:How do you like that Vararam?
2005 RAm VIN mismatch
Moderator: mikel
-
gomangohemi
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 4:57 pm
'05 Ram Daytona Q/C 5.7Hemi 4X4
HHP/BES Ported & Polished High Compression Heads
Comp 268 In @ 111
Dynatech long tube headers & high flow Cats
Vararam Hemi under Glass CAI
Diablosport CMR Tune
HHP/BES Ported & Polished High Compression Heads
Comp 268 In @ 111
Dynatech long tube headers & high flow Cats
Vararam Hemi under Glass CAI
Diablosport CMR Tune
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Wow, thats impressive.
I have a buddy with an 04 and we have been contemplating a Vararam for a while.
I have nothing but faith in the claims they make on their Corvette kits, so I figured the HEMI Ram unit would work well....may have to give it a shot.
I have a buddy with an 04 and we have been contemplating a Vararam for a while.
I have nothing but faith in the claims they make on their Corvette kits, so I figured the HEMI Ram unit would work well....may have to give it a shot.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
gomangohemi
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 4:57 pm
Yeah, the key is that @ speed, it will ram air into the intake, and actually increase pressure @ the throttle body. A SS mesh filler also keeps the leaves out. If you look close on the pic, the dark area is the air scoops.
- Attachments
-
- TrkNosesml2.jpg (50.72 KiB) Viewed 2257 times
'05 Ram Daytona Q/C 5.7Hemi 4X4
HHP/BES Ported & Polished High Compression Heads
Comp 268 In @ 111
Dynatech long tube headers & high flow Cats
Vararam Hemi under Glass CAI
Diablosport CMR Tune
HHP/BES Ported & Polished High Compression Heads
Comp 268 In @ 111
Dynatech long tube headers & high flow Cats
Vararam Hemi under Glass CAI
Diablosport CMR Tune
-
gomangohemi
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 4:57 pm
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Johan has been out sick, I'll see if I cant get him to take a look in a minute...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
gomangohemi
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 4:57 pm
-
gomangohemi
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 4:57 pm
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Sorry, I though this was being looked into (pretty sure it is even though they have not posted up) but Iknow Johanhas looked at this thread and should have a fix soon.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
gomangohemi
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 4:57 pm