U7194 Useless blue Brick
Moderator: mikel
U7194 Useless blue Brick
Anybody in the same situation that I am? Purchased an u7194 for my 08 Avalanche only to find out that This Blue brick does not support my application. Posted on the Support section and I was told is A GM flash that locks My Pcm and that they are working on it. I wish that problem was listed in the website somewhere and I sure as H#$% will not have bought it. All I am getting from support is that they are working on it. How about an estimated date? So I can decide if I put this Blue Brick for sale on EBAY. LOL!!
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: U7194 Useless blue Brick
Your calibration is supported.
The problem is that GM locked your PCM.
If you really want to be upset with someone, it should be them...we are working as fast as we can to get an update done to get around this GM screw up.
The problem is that GM locked your PCM.
If you really want to be upset with someone, it should be them...we are working as fast as we can to get an update done to get around this GM screw up.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: U7194 Useless blue Brick
btw...this is the ford section...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]