Steeda CAI & U7145 DiabloSport Predator

Predator support for Ford gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

amm
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 6:45 am

Steeda CAI & U7145 DiabloSport Predator

Post by amm »

Which is better to fix the CAI and then installing the Steeda 91 Octane Performance tune .. Or the reverse.

Your help will be appreciated and thanks a lot!
lito
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:31 pm

RE: Steeda CAI & U7145 DiabloSport Predator

Post by lito »

either way is ok as long as you don't start the car in the mean time (it won't do any real harm just that it won't work well).
Caracas, Venezuela
http://www.tudyno.com
amm
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 6:45 am

RE: Steeda CAI & U7145 DiabloSport Predator

Post by amm »

what is your recommendation .. and do I need to disconnect the battery ??

Thanks
lito
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:31 pm

RE: Steeda CAI & U7145 DiabloSport Predator

Post by lito »

Is a safety measure you could take for every job in the car, do it while you change the MAF if you want but it really won't hurt if you don't.
Caracas, Venezuela
http://www.tudyno.com
amm
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 6:45 am

RE: Steeda CAI & U7145 DiabloSport Predator

Post by amm »

About the expected HP I'll get 35 HP for the wheel or the engine ?

Thanks
amm
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 6:45 am

RE: Steeda CAI & U7145 DiabloSport Predator

Post by amm »

??
lito
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:31 pm

RE: Steeda CAI & U7145 DiabloSport Predator

Post by lito »

They are at the engine, reality check is that you won't pick that much, nobody does, but nobody should care about that anymore.

You've got one of the nicest CAI available and you will love your car once tuned.
Caracas, Venezuela
http://www.tudyno.com
amm
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 6:45 am

RE: Steeda CAI & U7145 DiabloSport Predator

Post by amm »

After fixing the steeda CAI and Tuning the car (Steeda 91 performance tune) .. I have many errors one of them is (!) that appearing all the time .. Also the computer said that the tire pressure is low and there is no enough fuel .....

Please I need some help :cry:

After clearing codes and driving it again (5 minutes) then the check engine light is on all the time .. I check for trouble codes and thats what I found:

- P0605
- P1000

Please I need some helps as soon as possible and thanks a lot.
User avatar
kmac1
Posts: 1006
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:43 pm

RE: Steeda CAI & U7145 DiabloSport Predator

Post by kmac1 »

Could you please include the following: Calibration ID of the vehicle, revision # in the Predator and the name of the tune that you installed.

Thanks,
Kevin@Diablo
Kevin MacDonald
Calibration
www.jpcracing.com

For DiabloSport Tech Support: [email protected]
amm
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 6:45 am

RE: Steeda CAI & U7145 DiabloSport Predator

Post by amm »

Upgrades: Steeda high velocity CAI with the stock factory tube and the U7145 Predator.
Tune: Steeda 91 Octane performance tune.
I have check engine light trun on and the trouble codes are : p0605 and p1000

Thanks for your help .. and I'll go to check the Calibration ID and Revision now ..
amm
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 6:45 am

RE: Steeda CAI & U7145 DiabloSport Predator

Post by amm »

Version: V.9R02
CALID: FOAN0G4HEX
Tune: 91 Octane Steeda
Serial: d00b47b
Upgrades: STEEDA high velocity CAI with stock factory tube and U7145
Problem: First the (!) appear then after clearing codes disappear and the check engine light turn on
Trouble codes: p0605 and p1000

Please I need some helps and thanks a lot ...

:cry:
User avatar
kmac1
Posts: 1006
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:43 pm

RE: Steeda CAI & U7145 DiabloSport Predator

Post by kmac1 »

amm, you need to update your Predator. This was fixed in the 9r03 revision...

Kevin@Diablo
Kevin MacDonald
Calibration
www.jpcracing.com

For DiabloSport Tech Support: [email protected]
amm
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 6:45 am

RE: Steeda CAI & U7145 DiabloSport Predator

Post by amm »

Ok .. there were three tunes for Steeda CAI 85mm, 90mm and Steeda 91 Octane .. So I'm confused between them .. I choose the 91 Steeda performance tune .. am I in the right way ??

I'll Update my Predator and then see what will happen ...

Thany you very much :)
amm
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 6:45 am

RE: Steeda CAI & U7145 DiabloSport Predator

Post by amm »

I update it to the last version 9r03 .. and I'm waiting your answer about the tune to choose and will match my system (Steeda high velocity with the stock factory elbow tube) ..
- 85 mm Steeda tune
- 90 mm Steeda tune
- Steeda 91 Octane tune.


Note: I hope that the attached image will help you to answer my question.
Thank you very much :)
Attachments
Steeda CAI                     (Housing & Intake sys)
Steeda CAI (Housing & Intake sys)
steeda05CAI.JPG (34.06 KiB) Viewed 4491 times
amm
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 6:45 am

RE: Steeda CAI & U7145 DiabloSport Predator

Post by amm »

??
Post Reply

Return to “Predator Ford Gas”