I have a 2001 F350 7.3L Powerstoke. I had this chip installed by the dealer when I purchased the truck new and I love it!!
Recently, after having a new water pump and injection pressure regulator installed,lack of power & torque makes me think the chip is not working anymore.
Is there a way to check to see if it is working or not? Or can I go somewhere to have it checked? Or do I have to send it in to be checked?
Any assistance is greatly appreciated!!
NVK4OLDM-4BANK
Re: NVK4OLDM-4BANK
If the dealer who installed can burn the chip they can also check the chip to verify that its working correctly.JohnReis wrote:I have a 2001 F350 7.3L Powerstoke. I had this chip installed by the dealer when I purchased the truck new and I love it!!
Recently, after having a new water pump and injection pressure regulator installed,lack of power & torque makes me think the chip is not working anymore.
Is there a way to check to see if it is working or not? Or can I go somewhere to have it checked? Or do I have to send it in to be checked?
Any assistance is greatly appreciated!!
Cole Stevens
RE: Re: NVK4OLDM-4BANK
The dealership is no longer in business. They could not burn it themselves, they just took it out and sent it somewhere to be done.