2005 Dodge Power Wagon 5.7 Hemi
Predator U7137
I have a Gibson Dual Cat Back Exhaust and a CAI. Do I need to make any adjustments, is there a custom tune avail or am I good with the tunes pre-installed with the Predator?
Also is there any way to get a listing of what all can be monitored and what some of the shorthand means on the device?
Thanks,
Peter
2005 Dodge Ram Power Wagon
Moderator: mikel
- mikel
- Posts: 58777
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: 2005 Dodge Ram Power Wagon
The canned tunes will work fine with a cat back.
There are way too many parameters to list....but there has been much discussion about many of them here.
There are way too many parameters to list....but there has been much discussion about many of them here.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]