new update for 7194 feedback.

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

gump2388
Posts: 394
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:23 pm

new update for 7194 feedback.

Post by gump2388 »

well i got over my scaredness and i went for it. i installed the new update and put it on the truck and it works. so good job diablo!!! woot!! that is on a 2007 nbs silverado with the 6.0 vortec max. its the Y motor.

thanks guys
User avatar
06MonteSS
Posts: 18097
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:33 am
Contact:

RE: new update for 7194 feedback.

Post by 06MonteSS »

woohoo!!!
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
Image
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
gump2388
Posts: 394
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:23 pm

RE: new update for 7194 feedback.

Post by gump2388 »

u get any snow monte?? we got 5 inches
User avatar
06MonteSS
Posts: 18097
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:33 am
Contact:

RE: new update for 7194 feedback.

Post by 06MonteSS »

went out to plow about 5:30/6am, there was 8" at that point...

was snowing the whole time I was out there - which was for about 3 1/2 hours... so that made it about 10"...

it stopped for about a half hour, and now it's starting up again... so we may actually get the 12-14" that they said we were gonna get...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
Image
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
gump2388
Posts: 394
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:23 pm

RE: new update for 7194 feedback.

Post by gump2388 »

ahh u suck i want more lol. we usually only get a dusting to 2 inches so everyone is at a stand still here lol
Solid
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:52 am

RE: new update for 7194 feedback.

Post by Solid »

Hi,

It's been a while since I was on the forum. (Maybe 06MonteSS will remember me ;) ) Because I have an 09 avalanche with the Y motor and I had to wait until Diablo supports the Y motor but now I saw your post. And how is the tune? Does it feel much more powerful than stock? I read that your guys having a lot of snow right know but did you test drive it? And does anyone have an idea of when it will be released for public? I can’t order an predator to help testing or anything because I’m from the Netherlands and if something goes really wrong I have a big problem. Since there isn’t a lot of knowledge about the avalanche in the Netherlands. So I can only order when it is supported. But it takes so long to wait :P Especially because my k&n 63 will arrive before end of the week and since I bought the 09 I hoped to install them both. Waiting isn't fun whit this kind of things :P

Thanks for answering

Greetings Solid
gump2388
Posts: 394
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:23 pm

RE: new update for 7194 feedback.

Post by gump2388 »

ah man ur missing out on the fun. the update might be out this week im sure mike will sent it to u as he did me. but i also have the y motor and man its a different beast. u can out run a duramax with the edge and afe intake and 5 inch exhaust afer u get it lol i did
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: RE: new update for 7194 feedback.

Post by mikel »

Solid wrote:Hi,

It's been a while since I was on the forum. (Maybe 06MonteSS will remember me ;) ) Because I have an 09 avalanche with the Y motor and I had to wait until Diablo supports the Y motor but now I saw your post. And how is the tune? Does it feel much more powerful than stock? I read that your guys having a lot of snow right know but did you test drive it? And does anyone have an idea of when it will be released for public? I can’t order an predator to help testing or anything because I’m from the Netherlands and if something goes really wrong I have a big problem. Since there isn’t a lot of knowledge about the avalanche in the Netherlands. So I can only order when it is supported. But it takes so long to wait :P Especially because my k&n 63 will arrive before end of the week and since I bought the 09 I hoped to install them both. Waiting isn't fun whit this kind of things :P

Thanks for answering

Greetings Solid
09 support on the way to your inbox....
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Solid
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:52 am

RE: Re: RE: new update for 7194 feedback.

Post by Solid »

Hey,

I just recieved the the crom. So now i can order the predator? what else do i need to get this update on the predator? Or is it installed when i order it?

Thanks a lot! Does this mean the update will work? and will not give me any problems?

Sorry for all the question but i'm really exited with this news :D

Greetings Solid
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Re: RE: new update for 7194 feedback.

Post by mikel »

D'oh, though you already had one....it is ready to go.

How u like that for support, you got the newest software before you even ordered the hardware!
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
06MonteSS
Posts: 18097
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:33 am
Contact:

RE: Re: RE: new update for 7194 feedback.

Post by 06MonteSS »

when you order the predator, be sure to order the PC Interface kit with the cable/power adapter so you can hook up your predator to your PC...

you'll need to do that in order to be able to update the predator with that new crom revision file you have...

once you get your predator, hook up to your pc and update it with that crom before you even hook up to your truck, then you'll be good to go..
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
Image
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Solid
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:52 am

RE: Re: RE: new update for 7194 feedback.

Post by Solid »

Hey,

I'll be ordering one as soon as I can. I have to go now it is the end of the day ;) here in the Netherlands. But Thats some good service Mikel!! Thats why i wanted a predator for my truck! Thanks everybody! Ã
gump2388
Posts: 394
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:23 pm

RE: Re: RE: new update for 7194 feedback.

Post by gump2388 »

make sure u update the predator BEFORE u attempt to install on the truck!!
gump2388
Posts: 394
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:23 pm

RE: Re: RE: new update for 7194 feedback.

Post by gump2388 »

when is the update going live??
User avatar
johan
Posts: 3943
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:07 am

RE: Re: RE: new update for 7194 feedback.

Post by johan »

We got some feedback and an issue with an 08 truck, so we are looking into that before we do anything further.
Johan< @ >DiabloSport.com
Diablosport INC
Research & Development

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.
Post Reply

Return to “Predator GM Gas”