30 day satifaction guarantee?? help

All General Questions can be posted here

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
cjroddam
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:55 pm

30 day satifaction guarantee?? help

Post by cjroddam »

Just bought a U-7157 for my 08 ranger from a authorized dealer about a week ago. i know diablo has a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. i called the dealer to ask about returning it because im not satisfied with it. it did nothing for my truck except make it shift a little different. i paid 370 plus tax equalling 400 dollars. he said it would take up to 3months to process my return and get my refund of 250 dollars. 250 dollars would be my return, he says, because of him shipping the predator back to diablo and a 20% restocking fee??? this does not satisfy me at all...i want all my money back...i have all original packaging and all reciepts...this does not sound right to offer a 30 day satisfaction guarantee and still keep about 150 dollars of mine...i want all my money back and want to know what i need to do to get it??? help me plz
pk
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:27 am

RE: 30 day satifaction guarantee?? help

Post by pk »

The dealer should take back the product no question about that. Please let us know of the dealer it was purchased from.
cjroddam
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:55 pm

RE: 30 day satifaction guarantee?? help

Post by cjroddam »

It was purchased from Xtreme Horsepower in North Richland Hills, Tx
cjroddam
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:55 pm

Post by cjroddam »

wow great help from Diablo staff...this has been posted up for 5 days now...i really am not satisfied and want to know...maybe someone from diablo could produce some "satisfaction" and contact their dealer and explain to them that the predator does not need to be returned to them since its not damaged or anything so i can get my all the money i spent back on this junk i bought?????????????????????????????
User avatar
Mike_Levy
Posts: 6715
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:11 pm
Location: Between Orlando and Tampa

Post by Mike_Levy »

cjroddam wrote:......... on this junk i bought????
Good job, insult the product and then expect help? Maybe its not the Predator thats the junk, maybe its your truck. You can polish a turd, but in the end, its still just a piece of shit. :lol:
cjroddam
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:55 pm

Post by cjroddam »

Mike_Levy wrote:
cjroddam wrote:......... on this junk i bought????
You can polish a turd, but in the end, its still just a piece of shit. :lol:
sounds like you know quite a bit about shit...how bout you doin something useful like help ppl and not just fuck with ppl...how fucking pointless is that on a help forum?? your a dumbass
User avatar
Mike_Levy
Posts: 6715
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:11 pm
Location: Between Orlando and Tampa

Post by Mike_Levy »

I'm not employed by DiabloSport, so theres nothing I can do. I'm just a BETA tester. Thats all I have to do with them other then being a good customer.
2021 BMW M550i xDrive
BMC Drop ins, JB4

2010 Nissan Murano beater
K&N Drop-in
gnklr50

Post by gnklr50 »

it seems as though you should be handling this with the dealer and not with Diablosport. If you bought a car from a dealer lot and wanted to return it, would you call the manufacture and bitch?
User avatar
Mike_Levy
Posts: 6715
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:11 pm
Location: Between Orlando and Tampa

Post by Mike_Levy »

He tried that, but the buttheads at the dealer are being cunts and won't take it back..... at least they think they aren't taking it back. When their dealer status is threatened, I'm sure they'll have no problem taking it back.

Between them and Hennessey (and of course W.), is it any wonder people are reluctant to deal with Texas companies? All we ever hear about is them being crooks. :blowup:
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Post by mikel »

cjroddam wrote:wow great help from Diablo staff...this has been posted up for 5 days now...i really am not satisfied and want to know...maybe someone from diablo could produce some "satisfaction" and contact their dealer and explain to them that the predator does not need to be returned to them since its not damaged or anything so i can get my all the money i spent back on this junk i bought?????????????????????????????
Not sure what else it is we can do for you?

Our regional sales manager posted up that they should take it back, no problem.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
pk
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:27 am

Post by pk »

I apologize that you are upset and having problems. But you have to keep in mind that I can't just call a shop and tell them "some guy on the forums wasn't happy and take care of them". We need ALL of the details and your information to assist you. I did leave a message for the shop to try and figure out if they were aware of the issue or remembered who you were... But again I have no info on who you are and how the shop can contact you to resolve the problem. I can be reached at 561-961-2435 or you can PM me with your contact info.
xman
Posts: 130
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:01 am

Re: RE: 30 day satifaction guarantee?? help

Post by xman »

cjroddam wrote:It was purchased from Xtreme Horsepower in North Richland Hills, Tx
Sorry it took a few days. Return your vehicle to the stock tune and stop by at your convenience with the unit. I just never had a customer use the 30 day satisfaction guarantee clause.

Just got an answer on the procedure on Friday Feb 28 from the RMA department.

Still not too sure why you want to send the product back since you said that it gave you 1-2 mph improvement. In spite of that I did check as I told you. I also told you that when I knew the policy that I would be glad to follow it. I sent a PM to PK on Feb 23 to find out about the policy. It just took a few days to get to the bottom of how to proceed. The warranty clause wording clouds the satisfaction guarantee wording. Diablosport's RMA department will help out a dealer in this situation and flash the unit back for a dealer. Still not sure about who pays for freight though?

PK did leave a message and I did return the call and missed him today.
xman
Posts: 130
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:01 am

Post by xman »

Mike_Levy wrote:He tried that, but the buttheads at the dealer are being cunts and won't take it back..... at least they think they aren't taking it back. When their dealer status is threatened, I'm sure they'll have no problem taking it back.

Between them and Hennessey (and of course W.), is it any wonder people are reluctant to deal with Texas companies? All we ever hear about is them being crooks. :blowup:

I always told the customer that I would follow the Diablosport procedure. I do apologize to the customer for it taking a few days to iron this out. It is hard follow a procedure when you have never had anyone ask about it or had to have any reason to look at it. That says a lot about the quality of the product.
User avatar
Mike_Levy
Posts: 6715
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:11 pm
Location: Between Orlando and Tampa

Post by Mike_Levy »

xman wrote:

I always told the customer that I would follow the Diablosport procedure.
He didn't tell us that. He told us that there was a restocking fee and other bullshit.

OTOH, I still think the truck is the problem and not the Predator :)
cjroddam
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:55 pm

Post by cjroddam »

yes the dealer did say he would follow Diablo's warranty, but as far as him and myself could see and figure out was that it had to be sent back and attach a restock fee and shipping fee...the dealer was very willing to help and do everything he could...he didnt get fast response from Diablo...actually he was one of the best person's ive ever dealt with in customer dealings in a long long time...most everywhere i ever go to do anything i have to hassle...in this case, he was kinda a middle man and was waiting for Diablo to let him know how it worked...i will definatley do business with him again in the future whether its a diablo for my mustang or any other services he offers
Post Reply

Return to “General Questions”