2007 Yukon Denali 6.2

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
phizzle00
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:26 am

2007 Yukon Denali 6.2

Post by phizzle00 »

So I am looking at purchasing a programmer, but I cannot tell if it will adjust the shift firmness or the torque mgmt (which to seems it would be very important). I have seen several conflicting answers. I have seen a lot of "we are working on it". I have seen some claims it has it. If Diablo does not do it yet who does?
How does diablo compare in HP gain to the competitors when running 89 gas?
What else should I know about programmers? It seems like Diablo has the easiest process to get support, but what else should I know.

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere already, but I cannot find it if its there and Im fairly novice about programmers.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: 2007 Yukon Denali 6.2

Post by mikel »

TM is reduced int he tunes already.

Shift firmness and shift point control are coming in a future update.

Our 87 octane tune will pick up about 15-20 rwhp on the 6.2.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Midevil1
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 11:50 am

Re: RE: 2007 Yukon Denali 6.2

Post by Midevil1 »

mikel wrote:TM is reduced int he tunes already.

Shift firmness and shift point control are coming in a future update.

Our 87 octane tune will pick up about 15-20 rwhp on the 6.2.
Any update for the 07 Denali? I am looking to buy a predator for mine also. Can I turn off the TM like I can on my 04 silverado? How much power with the 93 octane tune? Data log? What can this thing do for the 6.2L?

thanks.
1967 C10 Prostreet, 502 and a Glide,
2007 KAW ZX-14, too fast for you. 8.9 @ 153mph
2007 Yukon Denali
Post Reply

Return to “Predator GM Gas”