NVK4OLDM-4BANK

General Tech Support Questions

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
JohnReis
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:45 pm

NVK4OLDM-4BANK

Post by JohnReis »

I have a 2001 F350 7.3L Powerstoke. I had this chip installed by the dealer when I purchased the truck new and I love it!!
Recently, after having a new water pump and injection pressure regulator installed,lack of power & torque makes me think the chip is not working anymore.
Is there a way to check to see if it is working or not? Or can I go somewhere to have it checked? Or do I have to send it in to be checked?
Any assistance is greatly appreciated!!
cole
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:45 pm

Re: NVK4OLDM-4BANK

Post by cole »

JohnReis wrote:I have a 2001 F350 7.3L Powerstoke. I had this chip installed by the dealer when I purchased the truck new and I love it!!
Recently, after having a new water pump and injection pressure regulator installed,lack of power & torque makes me think the chip is not working anymore.
Is there a way to check to see if it is working or not? Or can I go somewhere to have it checked? Or do I have to send it in to be checked?
Any assistance is greatly appreciated!!
If the dealer who installed can burn the chip they can also check the chip to verify that its working correctly.
Cole Stevens
JohnReis
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:45 pm

RE: Re: NVK4OLDM-4BANK

Post by JohnReis »

The dealership is no longer in business. They could not burn it themselves, they just took it out and sent it somewhere to be done.
Post Reply

Return to “General Support”