How much power from the 6.2L?

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
Midevil1
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 11:50 am

How much power from the 6.2L?

Post by Midevil1 »

OK. Someone give me an honest answer. I am about to either order another PREDATOR or get a HP tune down at FASTLANE today. I need to know how much of a power increase will I get from the 93 tune? How much in a % will it remove of the TQ management? And when will tranny manipulation be available?

I already installed the vara-ram cia, magnaflow cat-back, msd wires and 180T. I am planning on adding LT's. I have 24's on the truck. Will the Predator compensate for this size wheel? GM doesn't have a program for 24's so I am stuck with their 22" program right now.

Thanks for any replys.
1967 C10 Prostreet, 502 and a Glide,
2007 KAW ZX-14, too fast for you. 8.9 @ 153mph
2007 Yukon Denali
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: How much power from the 6.2L?

Post by mikel »

The Predator will add a solid 20+ rwhp on 93 octane, and remove most of the TM on the PCM side.

It will also allow you to correct for larger wheels/tires no problem.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Midevil1
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 11:50 am

Re: RE: How much power from the 6.2L?

Post by Midevil1 »

mikel wrote:The Predator will add a solid 20+ rwhp on 93 octane, and remove most of the TM on the PCM side.

It will also allow you to correct for larger wheels/tires no problem.
I won't have the problems with the 7194 that the 6.0L guys are having.? I already checked my vin. and its supported.
1967 C10 Prostreet, 502 and a Glide,
2007 KAW ZX-14, too fast for you. 8.9 @ 153mph
2007 Yukon Denali
gump2388
Posts: 394
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:23 pm

RE: Re: RE: How much power from the 6.2L?

Post by gump2388 »

nope as they have a way around it now. no problems for the 7194 anymore.
Post Reply

Return to “Predator GM Gas”