What is the warranty, if any for a MAFia? It is for a mustang and less than a yr old. I will be checking tonight to see if it is the MAFia or MAF. If it turns out to be the MAFia, what is the process to obtain a replacement? Do I go back through the place I bought it? Or direct with you? And do I need an RMA number?
I tried calling, but nobody answered.
thanks
Warranty?
Moderator: mikel
- mikel
- Posts: 58774
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Warranty?
2 year warranty with proof of purchase.
If needed, fill out the rma request under support and we'll issue an rma number to you.
If needed, fill out the rma request under support and we'll issue an rma number to you.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
blustang92
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:04 pm
RE: Warranty?
ok, thanks. how long do repairs usually take?