Computer plug

Predator support for Ford gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
jl32slacker
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:54 pm

Computer plug

Post by jl32slacker »

This might be a dumb question but what kind and where do I get the cord to connect the programmer to the computer ? I just got my programmer alittle bit ago from a guy I've got to know at the track so this is new to me and I want to make sure I have the right stuff.

Thanks
LightningMike03
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:45 am

Post by LightningMike03 »

There is a Sticky at the top of the General Questions section that may help.
jl32slacker
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:54 pm

Post by jl32slacker »

I have a 2002 Mustang GT
preddator model u7146
User avatar
kmac1
Posts: 1006
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:43 pm

Post by kmac1 »

jl32slacker wrote:I have a 2002 Mustang GT
preddator model u7146
jl32slacker, go to the downloads section of our website and look up your part #. In there you'll find Radio Shack part #'s and instructions on how to use it.

Thanks,
Kevin@DiabloSport
Post Reply

Return to “Predator Ford Gas”