2009 Supercharged Challenger

If you have questions about custom tuning, are looking for a Powercal tuner, or want to discuss custom tuning in general, this is the place.

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
User avatar
davenportmotorsports
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 3:12 pm

2009 Supercharged Challenger

Post by davenportmotorsports »

I would like to know which table I should adjust to add timing while in a boost condition. I am starting with a base supercharged tune, but would like to tweak it. I have tried adding some of the tables, but my scanner still shows the same timing.
User avatar
johan
Posts: 3943
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:07 am

RE: 2009 Supercharged Challenger

Post by johan »

Main one is the WOT spark table, make sure to check the map scaling and see if it has been changed then log at what map the vehicle is at where you want to change it, then change the values in those areas.
Johan< @ >DiabloSport.com
Diablosport INC
Research & Development

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.
Post Reply

Return to “Custom Tune Support”