What do I do??
Need Help Predator u7146 unable to read vehicle?
Moderator: mikel
Need Help Predator u7146 unable to read vehicle?
Predator trouble.....Says it is unable to read vehicle. 2002 mustang gt
What do I do??
[/list]
What do I do??
RE: Need Help Predator u7146 unable to read vehicle?
you have the key turned on??
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
RE: Need Help Predator u7146 unable to read vehicle?
Yup, key was on...all fuses are good. Is there a fuse for the PCM somewhere? battery has been charged. I tried a second scan tool and it could not read vehicle either. I'm thinking PCM or a shorted fuse for PCM....anyone got more suggestions. I would like to get my car running sisnce I have new 3:73's to break in!
RE: Need Help Predator u7146 unable to read vehicle?
and your car starts up and runs ok??
if another scan tool was unable to read it either, almost sounds like the pcm is locked...
has the car been tuned already before??
if another scan tool was unable to read it either, almost sounds like the pcm is locked...
has the car been tuned already before??
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
RE: Need Help Predator u7146 unable to read vehicle?
The car does not run at all. If the PCM is locked can it be unlocked and hoe do I do that. Could it be the fuse? If so where is it located?
RE: Need Help Predator u7146 unable to read vehicle?
I have had a couple differant tunes.
RE: Need Help Predator u7146 unable to read vehicle?
dunno where the fuse for the pcm would be for your car... you'd have to check the owners or service manuals...
if the pcm is locked, then you either have to take it back to the person who tuned it and have them unlock it, if they're able to still read it... or you need to buy a new one...
if the pcm is locked, then you either have to take it back to the person who tuned it and have them unlock it, if they're able to still read it... or you need to buy a new one...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
RE: Need Help Predator u7146 unable to read vehicle?
here's a diagram I found online of your fuse panel


06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
RE: Need Help Predator u7146 unable to read vehicle?
I don't see one for the PCM. I was told that there is one somewhere under the dash.
RE: Need Help Predator u7146 unable to read vehicle?
could be.. dunno... I'm a GM guy 
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
I had it tuned by tuningsuperstore.com via internet and PC. What if I try this...nothing better to do. I will try leaving the battery disconnected for a full 24 hrs. I've read somewhere that it can take that long to totaly clear the ECU memory. What a strange situation this is.......Well thanks for the help, if you want I'll keep you updated on my experience,who know maybe we can both learn something out of it.
If its never happened before, then it will happen to me.....that is my case usually!
If its never happened before, then it will happen to me.....that is my case usually!
What did you findout? I would call Diablo tech today and see if they can helpout on this. Keep me informed on what happens.
Certified Advanced EFI Calibrators for Ford, GM and DCX/Jeep Vehicles.
http://www.tpctuning.com
http://www.tpctuning.com
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Nice...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]