Log from Mopars at the Motorplex....

Predator support for Dodge gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
mpomario

Log from Mopars at the Motorplex....

Post by mpomario »

Got a 13.76 in the third time qualifier....
Any suggestions on tune changes?
Dur...BTW
I have an 05 magnum RT with Air Raid kit and deleted suitcase muffler.

Edit: This was with the canned 93 CAI tune with higher shift firmness and raised shift points, no MDS.
Last edited by mpomario on Fri May 01, 2009 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mpomario

RE: Log from Mopars at the Motorplex....

Post by mpomario »

No one? It got lean at the top of 3rd gear. Any suggestions on on adjustments.
User avatar
johnc
Posts: 1034
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:42 am

RE: Log from Mopars at the Motorplex....

Post by johnc »

I will move this to the dodge gas forum where Johan will find it.
johnc <at> diablosport.com
mpomario

RE: Log from Mopars at the Motorplex....

Post by mpomario »

Thanks. I thought that dataviewer would be the place to put it.
User avatar
tuningss
Posts: 1007
Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 5:25 pm

RE: Log from Mopars at the Motorplex....

Post by tuningss »

You will need to post a copy of the tune so we can look at it also.
Certified Advanced EFI Calibrators for Ford, GM and DCX/Jeep Vehicles.
http://www.tpctuning.com
mpomario

RE: Log from Mopars at the Motorplex....

Post by mpomario »

I have changed the tune since then and no longer have the exact tune file. I edited the original post for what tune I was running though if that helps.
User avatar
tuningss
Posts: 1007
Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 5:25 pm

RE: Log from Mopars at the Motorplex....

Post by tuningss »

You will need to do one of 2 things.
1: Post the tune that this log was taken from

OR

2: Take another log from the tune you are running now, and post that tune also.
Certified Advanced EFI Calibrators for Ford, GM and DCX/Jeep Vehicles.
http://www.tpctuning.com
Post Reply

Return to “Predator Dodge Gas”