2006 Mustang V6 stall since tune with S&B CAI
Moderator: mikel
-
06v6ragtop
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:44 pm
2006 Mustang V6 stall since tune with S&B CAI
installed S&B CAI and Performance Tune. With the auto trans in drive the car stalls and makes a beep at about 1500rpms in forth. The dash board light says "check gas cap" and will restart via torque on a roll most times. I can drive in with car in 3rd with no stall and on the highway in 4th w/od off with no stall. The drivability is awful let alone the high rpm fuel waste. Car was fine before the CAI and tune-please help!
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: 2006 Mustang V6 stall since tune with S&B CAI
I dont think that is a tune issue....I would put the stock CAI and tune back and see if it still does it.
Does it throw any codes?
Does it throw any codes?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
06v6ragtop
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:44 pm
RE: 2006 Mustang V6 stall since tune with S&B CAI
I put the stock airbox on and installed the stock back up tune. Engine still stalls codes are PO0600,PO0605, PO0607, PO2105, 1000
The car was fine prior to the install of the box and tune-what happened
The car was fine prior to the install of the box and tune-what happened
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: 2006 Mustang V6 stall since tune with S&B CAI
Id try disconnecting the battery for a few minutes, and see if it clears up.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
06v6ragtop
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:44 pm
for the record my predetor number is 238004 model U7140
I disconnected the battery and the car still stalls-Im sure it has something to do with code 2105 and the the rpm in 4th and 5th gear.
On the dash board the "check gas cap" light comes on with the engine shut down and if I'm rolling it will restart itself-no starter.
what's next?
I disconnected the battery and the car still stalls-Im sure it has something to do with code 2105 and the the rpm in 4th and 5th gear.
On the dash board the "check gas cap" light comes on with the engine shut down and if I'm rolling it will restart itself-no starter.
what's next?