2009 Challenger - VE not working

If you have questions about custom tuning, are looking for a Powercal tuner, or want to discuss custom tuning in general, this is the place.

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
User avatar
ipsmotorsports
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:48 am

2009 Challenger - VE not working

Post by ipsmotorsports »

I had an 09 Challenger R/T in the shop today and discovered on our dyno that the VE tables do not work in the software (they are there, but when changes are made the car does not respond) Luckily i needed a global fuel change, so I scaled the injectors until we get this figured out.

Any ideas?

Eric
Attachments
Original.drg
Pulled file
(88.15 KiB) Downloaded 376 times
User avatar
johan
Posts: 3943
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:07 am

RE: 2009 Challenger - VE not working

Post by johan »

I have not seen this, how did you verify that the ve tables did not work?
Johan< @ >DiabloSport.com
Diablosport INC
Research & Development

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.
User avatar
ipsmotorsports
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:48 am

RE: 2009 Challenger - VE not working

Post by ipsmotorsports »

I made a 20% change in the WOT cells and nothing changed. The only way to change fueling in the car was an injector scaling.

Eric
User avatar
johan
Posts: 3943
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:07 am

RE: 2009 Challenger - VE not working

Post by johan »

Did you make sure to increase the max ve scalar, i think it is at 1.15 stock so it will clip any value higher than that to 1.15.
Johan< @ >DiabloSport.com
Diablosport INC
Research & Development

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.
User avatar
ipsmotorsports
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:48 am

RE: 2009 Challenger - VE not working

Post by ipsmotorsports »

I'm showing 0.87 max VE stock, I did think of this though.... has me baffled
frcfed347
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:18 pm

RE: 2009 Challenger - VE not working

Post by frcfed347 »

any answers to this. I'm having the same issue..
User avatar
latemodelracecraft
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:54 pm

RE: 2009 Challenger - VE not working

Post by latemodelracecraft »

Yes I am having the sam issues
Post Reply

Return to “Custom Tune Support”