Need a custom tune

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
BRO1
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:13 pm

Need a custom tune

Post by BRO1 »

I need a custom tune for my 2008 silverado 5.3 auto crew cab 4wd . I need a good towing tune to help me tow a 5,000 pound travel trailer.Can anyone help me with that?
Thanks
Jeff
CANUCKPREDATOR
Posts: 1617
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:58 pm

RE: Need a custom tune

Post by CANUCKPREDATOR »

Put the Diablo tune in.
BRO1
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:13 pm

RE: Need a custom tune

Post by BRO1 »

Do I need to run 89 or 93 octane fuel to run that tune?
CANUCKPREDATOR
Posts: 1617
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:58 pm

RE: Need a custom tune

Post by CANUCKPREDATOR »

91 or better is what the diablo tune is made for in trucks
Post Reply

Return to “Predator GM Gas”