Variation in LTFTs between banks

Predator support for GM diesel vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
stinkpalm
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:48 pm

Variation in LTFTs between banks

Post by stinkpalm »

I know I read about this before, but cant find the post to remind myself!

I am wondering if its normal for this motor to have differences in the LTFTs between banks and also what variation is normail...for example a < 10% variation is ok? >10% is a problem?

In my last log on an Ls-6:

LTFT Bank 1: -3.52130
LTFT Bank 2: -0.76427
User avatar
johan
Posts: 3943
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:07 am

RE: Variation in LTFTs between banks

Post by johan »

Thats kind of normal, ideally they should be equal. As long as the variation is not over 8% i would not sweat it.
Johan< @ >DiabloSport.com
Diablosport INC
Research & Development

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.
stinkpalm
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:48 pm

Post by stinkpalm »

Thats good to know! Thanks for the reply...I was getting worried something was wrong with the motor.
Post Reply

Return to “Predator GM Diesel”