question about delta chip

DeltaChip Support

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
95mustangdd
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:38 pm

question about delta chip

Post by 95mustangdd »

I have a delta chip off of a 01 mustang and I would like to have it
reprogramed for a 95 mustang. Will i have any problems doing this if i take it to a authorized dealer? What parameters can it adjust? I have 24 lb injectors, b303 cam, motorsport heads, wet nitrous kit. will this change and correct my air/fuel?

thanks for your advice.
cole
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:45 pm

Re: question about delta chip

Post by cole »

95mustangdd wrote:I have a delta chip off of a 01 mustang and I would like to have it
reprogramed for a 95 mustang. Will i have any problems doing this if i take it to a authorized dealer? What parameters can it adjust? I have 24 lb injectors, b303 cam, motorsport heads, wet nitrous kit. will this change and correct my air/fuel?

thanks for your advice.

The dealer will need to know your modifications in order for him to modify the tune for you. If you have issues on finding a dealer to burn the chip please let us know. We have many dealers who can program the chip for you if you do not have one local.

Cole Stevens
Post Reply

Return to “DeltaChip”