Question about custom tunes and dealer reflashes
Moderator: mikel
Question about custom tunes and dealer reflashes
I’m working on a 2007 300C SRT8. The heads and cam have just been changed and the tune is being dialed in (Predator over email). The car has the “heartbeatâ€
RE: Question about custom tunes and dealer reflashes
I can't help you in that I don't know the relationship between the PCM and the Sunroof Control Module. I do know that the Module is physically attached to the sunroof motor up there in the headliner and that it's on the CAN bus.
.
Programming your PCM will not effect the sunroof control module. I don't think programming your sunroof control module will effect the PCM but there is always a risk when a dealer tech hooks up a starscan tool... "heh, there's an update for the PCM, I'll just flash that while it's in here...". How well do you know your service advisor and the dealer service shop?
Programming your PCM will not effect the sunroof control module. I don't think programming your sunroof control module will effect the PCM but there is always a risk when a dealer tech hooks up a starscan tool... "heh, there's an update for the PCM, I'll just flash that while it's in here...". How well do you know your service advisor and the dealer service shop?
2006 Magnum SRT8
AFE Stage II
Mopar Cat Back
185* T-stat
RDP tune by Steve
AFE Stage II
Mopar Cat Back
185* T-stat
RDP tune by Steve