Unable to read vehicle type (1)
Moderator: mikel
Unable to read vehicle type (1)
I bought the U7151 for my 2004 Ford F150 .. After plugging the predator and saving the vehicle original back up tune .. the predator say turn the ignition OFF and then ON without starting the engine .. After that the predator say " Unable to read vehicle type (1)"
I try unplugging the predator and plugging it again without any respond .. I didn't start the engine .. cause when I turn the iginition ON the check gauges note is shown up on the screen
V.9R05
Please I need some help and I need my car tomorrow for my work
I try unplugging the predator and plugging it again without any respond .. I didn't start the engine .. cause when I turn the iginition ON the check gauges note is shown up on the screen
V.9R05
Please I need some help and I need my car tomorrow for my work
RE: Unable to read vehicle type (1)
Any help please ...
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Unable to read vehicle type (1)
Does it start?
If not, please call us with the tool powered up in the vehicle(1).
If not, please call us with the tool powered up in the vehicle(1).
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
RE: Unable to read vehicle type (1)
No it doesn't .. and the check gauges is shown up on the speedometer screen ?
Note: the vehicle hasn't any upgrades (stock)
thanks a lot
Note: the vehicle hasn't any upgrades (stock)
thanks a lot
RE: Unable to read vehicle type (1)
Any help please!
- Vas@Diablosport
- Posts: 1079
- Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:17 am
RE: Unable to read vehicle type (1)
Please, give us a call with the tool powered up in the vehicle(2).mikel wrote:Does it start?
If not, please call us with the tool powered up in the vehicle.
Last edited by Vas@Diablosport on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
No, i don't work here.
RE: Unable to read vehicle type (1)
The car hasn't any upgrades (stock) and there was nothing wrong with it (before plugging the predator) .. No check engine, .... etc
After the predator load the original tune .. it said turn the ignition off and then on without starting the vehicle .. After that it said unable to read vehicle type (1) and the vehicle can't be started now .. And the check gauges is shown up in the odometer screen.
U7151 PREDATOR
Serial: d00cb43
Version: V.9r05
Hardware: UNIV_REV2
Bus: SCICAN
Thanks a lot
After the predator load the original tune .. it said turn the ignition off and then on without starting the vehicle .. After that it said unable to read vehicle type (1) and the vehicle can't be started now .. And the check gauges is shown up in the odometer screen.
U7151 PREDATOR
Serial: d00cb43
Version: V.9r05
Hardware: UNIV_REV2
Bus: SCICAN
Thanks a lot
Last edited by amm on Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Vas@Diablosport
- Posts: 1079
- Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:17 am
RE: Unable to read vehicle type (1)
Ok... reposting your OP is not going to help you fix your car. Please call me NOW!(3)
Last edited by Vas@Diablosport on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
No, i don't work here.
RE: Unable to read vehicle type (1)
We have asked you twice to give us a call with the unit powered up so we can go through some troubleshooting steps. The # is 561-908-0040 This issue will not be solved unit we can speak to you.(4) Thanks
Phil Jones
Diablosport Inc.
Tech Support
561-908-0040
Please do not PM us for tech support, post up first!!!
Diablosport Inc.
Tech Support
561-908-0040
Please do not PM us for tech support, post up first!!!
RE: Unable to read vehicle type (1)
U7151 PREDATOR
Serial: d00cb43
Version: V.9r05
Hardware: UNIV_REV2
Bus: SCICAN
Thanks a lot
Serial: d00cb43
Version: V.9r05
Hardware: UNIV_REV2
Bus: SCICAN
Thanks a lot
RE: Unable to read vehicle type (1)
Unfortunatly I am in KUWAIT .. So how can I contact you ??
You can give me the steps .. then I'll try and tell you what happened .. or give me your full tel # that I can call you through from KUWAIT.
I appreciate your helps
You can give me the steps .. then I'll try and tell you what happened .. or give me your full tel # that I can call you through from KUWAIT.
I appreciate your helps
- Vas@Diablosport
- Posts: 1079
- Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:17 am
RE: Unable to read vehicle type (1)
The ONLY way that we are going to be able to help you is if you call us with the tool powered up in the vehicle(5)! mike has already givin you the phone number, plus the number is in our signatures already...
No, i don't work here.