Reductions per setting on MAFia?

MAF.i.a Support

Moderator: mikel

ShadowDrake

Reductions per setting on MAFia?

Post by ShadowDrake »

Hey there, my whole situation is a little complex, but it has a simple question!

I've got a 2004 GT I'm supercharging and tuning. I have injectors from a stock 03 cobra (blue giants - 42lb). I'm keeping my stock MAF and have a MAFia I would like to use. I've had some great success with a mafia on a supercharged v6 and a stock MAF - but someone else was tuning it (VMP).

The blower is a ProCharger P1SC with a 3.6" pulley (yes, it's big). It made 10psi on the car it came from, but I expect to see less with mine, I -GUESS- 6-7 psi. At a later date (a few weeks after the car is running right) I'm going to buy a smaller pulley with a target boost of 11 psi, which is why the MAF worries me.

In my tune, the stock MAF shows 44.83 lb/min at 1024 counts (which I'm guessing is 5v). I haven't had the chance to do any testing yet, the blower isn't on the car (yet) and I'm trying to get a baseline tune hammered out before I get the parts on the car.

I just would like to know how much each setting on the mafia changes the MAF output, so I can build a correct MAF curve for my tune. It sounds like setting 2 will be appropriate, so I guess an adaptation to my curve based on that would work too.

Thanks!
Jason
mikel

RE: Reductions per setting on MAFia?

Post by mikel »

Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
ShadowDrake

Re: RE: Reductions per setting on MAFia?

Post by ShadowDrake »

Of course, I feel as if I should have done more searching. Sorry!

And thank you!