Digital LEDs as Shift Light?

General Trinity Support

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
toofart
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:23 pm

Digital LEDs as Shift Light?

Post by toofart »

The Manual sais the Digital LEDs can be used as a shift light, and "these lights can be turned on and off in the Options menu". I can't see any options for this in the Options menu. I just installed CROM v1r03. Any ideas? I'm using this on a Challenger R/T 6sp in case it matters.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Digital LEDs as Shift Light?

Post by mikel »

Really, thats in the manual?

Maybe it is planned as a future upgrade, but not something I am aware of currently...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
NickLovin
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:38 am

Post by NickLovin »

lol, I just spit soda everywhere for reasons that few will understand...

I think I'm having a case of deja vu!
User avatar
gizmodo
Posts: 742
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:52 pm

Post by gizmodo »

:lol:
The apostrophe does not mean "Look out, here comes an S"!

"I couldn't care less" means it is impossible to care less - "I could care less" just makes you look stupid.
toofart
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:23 pm

Re: RE: Digital LEDs as Shift Light?

Post by toofart »

mikel wrote:Really, thats in the manual?

Maybe it is planned as a future upgrade, but not something I am aware of currently...
Fark, we might want to pull this from the manual? Or better yet, implement it?
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Re: RE: Digital LEDs as Shift Light?

Post by mikel »

Well, it cant be implemented, so it will be removed from the manual.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
gizmodo
Posts: 742
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:52 pm

RE: Re: RE: Digital LEDs as Shift Light?

Post by gizmodo »

Really? That stinks. Is that any way to put shift light functionality into the Trinity?
toofart
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:23 pm

Re: RE: Re: RE: Digital LEDs as Shift Light?

Post by toofart »

mikel wrote:Well, it cant be implemented, so it will be removed from the manual.
Well, apparently a shift light is in 1r04... So hopefully you didn't remove the text from the manual!
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: RE: Re: RE: Digital LEDs as Shift Light?

Post by mikel »

toofart wrote:
mikel wrote:Well, it cant be implemented, so it will be removed from the manual.
Well, apparently a shift light is in 1r04... So hopefully you didn't remove the text from the manual!
Yeah, sometimes when engineers tell you something is impossible, it is really secret code for 'we'll have it done today'....LOL.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
gizmodo
Posts: 742
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:52 pm

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Digital LEDs as Shift Light?

Post by gizmodo »

All this time I thought you were one of the engineers. Weird.
The apostrophe does not mean "Look out, here comes an S"!

"I couldn't care less" means it is impossible to care less - "I could care less" just makes you look stupid.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Digital LEDs as Shift Light?

Post by mikel »

well, since someone just linked this to me, LED shift lights are working and have been enabled for some time now....
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “General Trinity”