Let us share your build!

All General Questions can be posted here

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58768
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Let us share your build!

Post by mikel »

sweet vert!
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
loyaute
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 5:22 am

Re: Let us share your build!

Post by loyaute »

fd ls1 wrote: Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:07 pm Here's my 1993 Mazda RX-7 w/a 2002 WS6 LS1/T56 (yes the car uses the LS1 ECU for engine management) among many other upgrades. Quick question where can I find preloaded tunes? I would have thought there would have been at least a 93 Octane tune available considering how generic the LS platform is, but after I plug in and it reads my VIN info there's no preloaded tunes. Anyway...

Image

Image
Great info! Thanks for sharing the updates and instructions. 👍

The car is just amazing !
Tracking maintenance, parts, and build history via LOG2CAR.
Post Reply

Return to “General Questions”