SRT4 Dyno Results...

Predator support for Dodge gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

sfla_srt4
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:42 pm

Post by sfla_srt4 »

Here are my results..

Base- 225Hp and 263Tq
After- 263Hp and 311Tq
about a 30/50 gain for me..


Mods:
Needwings Dp, closed for the dyno.
Thats It! stock WG, surge, ETC...

Image
Last edited by sfla_srt4 on Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
sohfast94
Posts: 3512
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:49 pm

Post by sohfast94 »

You just couldn't resist huh? LOL. :twisted:
Insert Clever comment here...

Image

Please do not PM me as I rarely see the notifications.
sfla_srt4
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:42 pm

Post by sfla_srt4 »

Couldnt do it lol... You want me to take it down??
User avatar
sohfast94
Posts: 3512
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:49 pm

Post by sohfast94 »

Nahh not at all!!! I'm gald you like it so much.
Insert Clever comment here...

Image

Please do not PM me as I rarely see the notifications.
sfla_srt4
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:42 pm

Post by sfla_srt4 »

sent you a PM Brian..
chrisgst99
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:41 pm

Post by chrisgst99 »

i cant wait for mine to come in
Philth
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:20 am

Post by Philth »

Im about to order mine this Friday. I have Stage 3 with toys and basic bolt ons such as intake, FMIC, 3" exhaust and exhaust manifold port work. What will this canned tune do for me? I dynod at 405 WHP with HOM on and 360 off HOM.

(Dyno sheet attached)
Attachments
DYNO.jpg
DYNO.jpg (132.17 KiB) Viewed 4035 times
User avatar
sohfast94
Posts: 3512
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:49 pm

Post by sohfast94 »

Should work well for you.. I got 20whp out of the stage 3.. Just make sure you monitor AFR...
Insert Clever comment here...

Image

Please do not PM me as I rarely see the notifications.
BlackSin
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:17 pm

Post by BlackSin »

Are there any dyno graphs of S2? I have S2 w/ toys, CAI, FM wga, and 3 inch catless DP connected to MOPAR catback exhaust, all on PCM controlled boost and stock turbo. Just want to get an idea where I would stand with the base Diablo tune.
Philth
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:20 am

Post by Philth »

sohfast94 wrote:Should work well for you.. I got 20whp out of the stage 3.. Just make sure you monitor AFR...
Will do. I'm running a 255 Walbro pump because my original S3 pump failed. If I understand the Predator correctly, it will recognize the S3 PCM and upload your guys' canned S3 tune?

I've also heard about some problems with the 2005s, and mine is as well. Is this true?
User avatar
sohfast94
Posts: 3512
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:49 pm

Post by sohfast94 »

There was a couple that had overboost issues with stock pcms that have since been fixed... There was couple that had part throttle boost spike... also fixed.. just make sure you're on the latest revision...
None of these issues had anything to do with the Stage pcms just the stockers.
Insert Clever comment here...

Image

Please do not PM me as I rarely see the notifications.
User avatar
sohfast94
Posts: 3512
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:49 pm

Post by sohfast94 »

BlackSin wrote:Are there any dyno graphs of S2? I have S2 w/ toys, CAI, FM wga, and 3 inch catless DP connected to MOPAR catback exhaust, all on PCM controlled boost and stock turbo. Just want to get an idea where I would stand with the base Diablo tune.
I had one similar that was a stage 2 but it had a 50 trim on it so it's hard to compare... Should make 30whp and 35ft/lbs stock.. Obviously the 50 trim one I did made much more tuned vs. untuned.
Insert Clever comment here...

Image

Please do not PM me as I rarely see the notifications.
BlackSin
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:17 pm

Post by BlackSin »

sohfast94 wrote: I had one similar that was a stage 2 but it had a 50 trim on it so it's hard to compare... Should make 30whp and 35ft/lbs stock.. Obviously the 50 trim one I did made much more tuned vs. untuned.
Thanks for the info.. one more question... for us with the toys, does the base tune modify any of the Dial-A-Boost features? I know the Toys still work (which is why i'm very interested in the Diablo instead of the "others"), but does the base tune adjust the torque limit in DAB 3 while reducing it in DAB 0? Just asking because I would rather have the base tune instead of messing with the parameters myself.
User avatar
sohfast94
Posts: 3512
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:49 pm

Post by sohfast94 »

I can set it however you want... But the way it comes is the toys work still the same just the 1-3 settings are actually higher than they used to be...
Insert Clever comment here...

Image

Please do not PM me as I rarely see the notifications.
JuanchoSRT
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:09 am

Post by JuanchoSRT »

Hey guys I have a problem since I instaled the tune the car is very lean!!

had to add 20% and I am still at 12.2

Stage2 injectors and 3.0 map and tip sensors. stock ecu! I never ran so lean!
Post Reply

Return to “Predator Dodge Gas”