Page 2 of 6

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Access to the Advanced Forum

Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:51 pm
by ksucrow
I'm a dealer for GMC, Buick, Nissan, Subaru and soon to be Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep again. How can I get access?

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Access to the Advanced Forum

Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:10 pm
by 06MonteSS
hahah... not THAT kind of dealer... :)

you need to be a Diablosport CMR product dealer/tuner... hehe...

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Access to the Advanced Forum

Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:05 pm
by gfr-300SRT8
I'm still not seeing any threads in the advanced section. can you guys help me out? thx

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Access to the Advanced Forum

Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:02 pm
by mikel
fixed ;)

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Access to the Advanced Forum

Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:45 pm
by bunker
I'm a tuner at Epic Autosport here Vancouver, can I get access?

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Access to the Advanced Forum

Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:30 am
by bunker
advanced forum appears blank

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Access to the Advanced Forum

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:24 pm
by westtexperformance
Can you guys add me to the advanced section also..

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Access to the Advanced Forum

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:29 pm
by 06MonteSS
westtexperformance wrote:Can you guys add me to the advanced section also..
are you a diablo CMR custom tuner?? I don't see you setup as one in the system yet if you are...

need to be a CMR tuner to have access to the Advanced CMR tuning area...

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Access to the Advanced Forum

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:55 pm
by westtexperformance
06MonteSS wrote:
westtexperformance wrote:Can you guys add me to the advanced section also..
are you a diablo CMR custom tuner?? I don't see you setup as one in the system yet if you are...

need to be a CMR tuner to have access to the Advanced CMR tuning area...
Yes I am a dealer tuner as of last week maybe Dan didn't get me put in the system yet, or what do you need from me? Also pm'd mikel about where to get the CMR-300 download and get it registered.

Thanks,
Dale

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Access to the Advanced Forum

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:06 pm
by 06MonteSS
ok, cool... you're all set... you may have to log out then log back in...

and then you should see the CMR Advanced forum sections...

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Access to the Advanced Forum

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:23 pm
by westtexperformance
06MonteSS wrote:ok, cool... you're all set... you may have to log out then log back in...

and then you should see the CMR Advanced forum sections...
Thanks ;)

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Access to the Advanced Forum

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:04 pm
by VirginiaSpeed
New CMR dealer, could I get access to the advanced section? Please

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Access to the Advanced Forum

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:35 pm
by mikel
done

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Access to the Advanced Forum

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:36 pm
by 06MonteSS
VirginiaSpeed wrote:New CMR dealer, could I get access to the advanced section? Please
k, you're all set man...

may have to log out then log back in...

good to go ;)

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Access to the Advanced Forum

Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:36 pm
by dt
I cant see an advanced forum ? CMR was bought last week, pleae help