Need help with 7194 and 2007 Z06
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
The Diablo tune is the 93 octane tune 
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Cool, thanks!!
I drove the car with the Diablo tune, and although, I didn't really have "room" to really drive it, throttle response did feel much snappier, and from what I could tell, the car did pull harder in mid RPM's, and seemed to run overall much smoother.
Would love to have done a before and after dyno, but couldn't get it worked out.
I drove the car with the Diablo tune, and although, I didn't really have "room" to really drive it, throttle response did feel much snappier, and from what I could tell, the car did pull harder in mid RPM's, and seemed to run overall much smoother.
Would love to have done a before and after dyno, but couldn't get it worked out.