98-04 Mustangs needed for testing....
RE: Re: RE: 04 mustang for testing
I have a 2000 Mustang GT high miles but runs very strong no major work if you would like th ecar for the day I live in Wellington , no problem to get it to you please let me know ,would like you to set it up
Mike
Mike
RE: Re: RE: 04 mustang for testing
Hey,
Still looking for cars?
I have an '02 GT 5spd
I work in Boca, live in Boynton, and drive past your place on my way to my mailbox all the time.
Let me know. I also have an older predator tuner, and running the canned tuned currently.
Still looking for cars?
I have an '02 GT 5spd
I work in Boca, live in Boynton, and drive past your place on my way to my mailbox all the time.
Let me know. I also have an older predator tuner, and running the canned tuned currently.
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Re: RE: 04 mustang for testing
No, this was an older request 
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
RE: Re: RE: 04 mustang for testing
Schucks,,,I always forget to check in here for test vehicles.
hit me up anytime if you need an '02 GT 5spd with mild bolt ons! I'm literally in the neighborhood!
hit me up anytime if you need an '02 GT 5spd with mild bolt ons! I'm literally in the neighborhood!
RE: Re: RE: 04 mustang for testing
You guys have used my car before for testing and it's still available if you ever need it again.
J Doug
2003 Mustang Mach 1
U7146
2003 Mustang Mach 1
U7146
RE: Re: RE: 04 mustang for testing
old post / where is "local"? / I have the perfect 03 Termi for this if ur still looking. Predator is nice offer but will settle for discount on Trinity ;-}
2003 Terminator 635rwhp / 595 torque
Road Race mostly, Drag once in a while
http://inmanhome.smugmug.com/Sports/ToddRacing
Road Race mostly, Drag once in a while
http://inmanhome.smugmug.com/Sports/ToddRacing
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Re: RE: 04 mustang for testing
south florida...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
RE: Re: RE: 04 mustang for testing
been wanting to take a trip to florida again, still looking for an 03 termi?
2003 Terminator 635rwhp / 595 torque
Road Race mostly, Drag once in a while
http://inmanhome.smugmug.com/Sports/ToddRacing
Road Race mostly, Drag once in a while
http://inmanhome.smugmug.com/Sports/ToddRacing
RE: Re: RE: 04 mustang for testing
bump
2003 Terminator 635rwhp / 595 torque
Road Race mostly, Drag once in a while
http://inmanhome.smugmug.com/Sports/ToddRacing
Road Race mostly, Drag once in a while
http://inmanhome.smugmug.com/Sports/ToddRacing
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Re: RE: 04 mustang for testing
Yes, but I really prefer locals in case we need it again in a few days, or weeks 
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
RE: Re: RE: 04 mustang for testing
got it
I heard last Fall that Diablo was close to getting a Trinity version ready for '03 '04 Cobras. Ready yet? Got my motor from MMR back and will be ready to tune next week, would really like to buy one!!
I heard last Fall that Diablo was close to getting a Trinity version ready for '03 '04 Cobras. Ready yet? Got my motor from MMR back and will be ready to tune next week, would really like to buy one!!
2003 Terminator 635rwhp / 595 torque
Road Race mostly, Drag once in a while
http://inmanhome.smugmug.com/Sports/ToddRacing
Road Race mostly, Drag once in a while
http://inmanhome.smugmug.com/Sports/ToddRacing
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Re: RE: 04 mustang for testing
Unfortunately the inTune got moved ahead of trinity for the immediate future as we desperately need an entry level tool for the older Stangs!!
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
RE: Re: RE: 04 mustang for testing
I have a 2000 mustang v6 with a 3.8 bored and stroked to a 4.3. I will be in the florida area in may. I know I have an extensive list of modifications and would be glad to have you tune my car due to some idling issues I have. Would you be interested?
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Re: RE: 04 mustang for testing
We arent doing any tuning, just flash testing 
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Re: RE: 04 mustang for testing
BUMP for a few 98-04 stangs, maybe a lightning....???
FREE inTune!!
FREE inTune!!
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]