Page 2 of 3
RE: Re: RE: 04 mustang for testing
Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:29 pm
by muttzi
I have a 2000 Mustang GT high miles but runs very strong no major work if you would like th ecar for the day I live in Wellington , no problem to get it to you please let me know ,would like you to set it up
Mike
RE: Re: RE: 04 mustang for testing
Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:51 am
by zenstang
Hey,
Still looking for cars?
I have an '02 GT 5spd
I work in Boca, live in Boynton, and drive past your place on my way to my mailbox all the time.
Let me know. I also have an older predator tuner, and running the canned tuned currently.
RE: Re: RE: 04 mustang for testing
Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:13 am
by mikel
No, this was an older request

RE: Re: RE: 04 mustang for testing
Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:17 am
by zenstang
Schucks,,,I always forget to check in here for test vehicles.
hit me up anytime if you need an '02 GT 5spd with mild bolt ons! I'm literally in the neighborhood!
RE: Re: RE: 04 mustang for testing
Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:52 am
by jdoug
You guys have used my car before for testing and it's still available if you ever need it again.
RE: Re: RE: 04 mustang for testing
Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:07 pm
by anjin
old post / where is "local"? / I have the perfect 03 Termi for this if ur still looking. Predator is nice offer but will settle for discount on Trinity ;-}
RE: Re: RE: 04 mustang for testing
Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:27 am
by mikel
south florida...
RE: Re: RE: 04 mustang for testing
Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:17 am
by anjin
been wanting to take a trip to florida again, still looking for an 03 termi?
RE: Re: RE: 04 mustang for testing
Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:21 am
by anjin
bump
RE: Re: RE: 04 mustang for testing
Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:39 pm
by mikel
Yes, but I really prefer locals in case we need it again in a few days, or weeks

RE: Re: RE: 04 mustang for testing
Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:16 pm
by anjin
got it
I heard last Fall that Diablo was close to getting a Trinity version ready for '03 '04 Cobras. Ready yet? Got my motor from MMR back and will be ready to tune next week, would really like to buy one!!
RE: Re: RE: 04 mustang for testing
Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:57 am
by mikel
Unfortunately the inTune got moved ahead of trinity for the immediate future as we desperately need an entry level tool for the older Stangs!!
RE: Re: RE: 04 mustang for testing
Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:19 am
by Stanger00
I have a 2000 mustang v6 with a 3.8 bored and stroked to a 4.3. I will be in the florida area in may. I know I have an extensive list of modifications and would be glad to have you tune my car due to some idling issues I have. Would you be interested?
RE: Re: RE: 04 mustang for testing
Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:14 am
by mikel
We arent doing any tuning, just flash testing

RE: Re: RE: 04 mustang for testing
Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:20 am
by mikel
BUMP for a few 98-04 stangs, maybe a lightning....???
FREE inTune!!