inTune test vehicles!
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: test car
Nothing for the V6 yet...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
- smackdownsrt
- Posts: 344
- Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:34 am
RE: test car
I already used that pic in the Beta forum. No updates yet.
- chiphamons
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:32 pm
RE: test car
I have a 2005 Chevy SSR with LS2 engine and a U7191 tuner if you still need testers. Near New Orleans. Let me know....
Top down,
Fun-in-the-sun,
Lov'in it!!!!!
Matman98
2005 Chevy SSR, LS2, 440 Hp
With Diablo tune....
Fun-in-the-sun,
Lov'in it!!!!!
Matman98
2005 Chevy SSR, LS2, 440 Hp
With Diablo tune....
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: RE: test car
I need the vehicles here my friend...matman98 wrote:I have a 2005 Chevy SSR with LS2 engine and a U7191 tuner if you still need testers. Near New Orleans. Let me know....
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
F150 ecoboost
I have a 2011 F159 ecoboost if your looking for a test vehicle
-
stupidfast
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:55 pm
2009 pontiac G8 GT test car
you need a test car. i live in hollywood. 2009 pontiac G8 gt 6.0 liter. U7194
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 2009 pontiac G8 GT test car
Go figure...I had an 09 G8 GT in here last week, thanks thoughstupidfast wrote:you need a test car. i live in hollywood. 2009 pontiac G8 gt 6.0 liter. U7194
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
stupidfast
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:55 pm
RE: Re: 2009 pontiac G8 GT test car
No problem. do you know if there is a update for my car i have 9r14 loaded in my predator
RE: test car
Have a 2011 silverado5.3 v8 6 speed tranny auto. Let me know if u guys are interested.
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: RE: test car
Are you local to us, WPB?Db3812 wrote:Have a 2011 silverado5.3 v8 6 speed tranny auto. Let me know if u guys are interested.
If so, I'm game tomorrow or Monday
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
RE: test car
Has there been any luck with the new 2011 GMC Denali 2500 Duramax yet? I have a trinity ready to update and waiting for the updates for my denaili so I can play with the programer. Curious what it wil work with def fluid.
2006 MAGNUM AVAILABLE FOR TUNE/TEST
I HAVE A 2006 DODGE MAGNUM R/T CURRENTLY HAVE NO PROGRAM BUT I AM LOOKING TO GET ONE, I WORK OVER @ CHAMPION PORSCHE SO IM CLOSE TO YOU GUYS IF YOU CAN USE MY CAR FOR A TEST AND TUNE
I apologive for the all caps....
I apologive for the all caps....
Re: inTune test vehicles!
[quote="mikel"]OK. I need some vehicles in here, LOCALLY, for inTune testing/development.
I believe I posted a reply before on this one but, anyway......
2010 Chevy Colorado 4X4crew cab
5.3L V8 flex fuel
auto trans - 4L60E
3.42 differentials
235 75 16 (stock) wheels and tires
The only change I've made so far is to go to Synthetic oil, Mobile 1 0W-30.
I live about 30 miles due west of Pittsburgh. There are a lot of interstates within 50 miles that cover whatever type of driving you need me to do. I travel with a wifi notebook computer and I have 14 2gig SD Cards. I have a sat phone and cell phone I travel with and I do have some computer experience with beta testing. I'm also retired so my schedule is very flexable.
I'm actually interested in the Trinity for the guages and warning features but I'm willing to help out with the In tune.
I believe I posted a reply before on this one but, anyway......
2010 Chevy Colorado 4X4crew cab
5.3L V8 flex fuel
auto trans - 4L60E
3.42 differentials
235 75 16 (stock) wheels and tires
The only change I've made so far is to go to Synthetic oil, Mobile 1 0W-30.
I live about 30 miles due west of Pittsburgh. There are a lot of interstates within 50 miles that cover whatever type of driving you need me to do. I travel with a wifi notebook computer and I have 14 2gig SD Cards. I have a sat phone and cell phone I travel with and I do have some computer experience with beta testing. I'm also retired so my schedule is very flexable.
I'm actually interested in the Trinity for the guages and warning features but I'm willing to help out with the In tune.

