Error when registering for key

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
User avatar
Ill_Born_SS
Posts: 962
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:48 pm

RE: Error when registering for key

Post by Ill_Born_SS »

Anything in your junk mail ? Have you added [email protected] to your safelist
Only one thing to say about my "Diablew" Tune!
" Just Friggin Wicked"
Now with TCM support...
dlnolan
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:48 pm

intune Registration

Post by dlnolan »

intune - 1r01d - 2009 Dodge 1500
Attached is a screen shot of the intune registration sheet.
I can still fill in the areas needed but get an error when I submit it.
Attachments
Screen Shot
Screen Shot
1.JPG (189.59 KiB) Viewed 5325 times
blizzboy283
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:56 pm

Re: intune Registration

Post by blizzboy283 »

dlnolan wrote:intune - 1r01d - 2009 Dodge 1500
Attached is a screen shot of the intune registration sheet.
I can still fill in the areas needed but get an error when I submit it.
I have the same exact problem. The tuner also doesn't recognize my 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7L.
Attachments
intune.png
intune.png (342.76 KiB) Viewed 5311 times
dlnolan
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:48 pm

RE: Re: intune Registration

Post by dlnolan »

Mine woudn't read the PCM on my 2009 Ram ether.
Tech couldn't get it to work.
Traded it in for a Trinity, and it read my truck with no problem out of the box.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: intune Registration

Post by mikel »

dlnolan wrote:intune - 1r01d - 2009 Dodge 1500
Attached is a screen shot of the intune registration sheet.
I can still fill in the areas needed but get an error when I submit it.
what browser are you viewing this in?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
dlnolan
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:48 pm

RE: Re: intune Registration

Post by dlnolan »

I.E.8
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Re: intune Registration

Post by mikel »

weird. never seen this. we'll try to reproduce it.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Rethink
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:32 pm

Error when registering for key

Post by Rethink »

I am having the same issue... But to make matters worst after loading the tune in the truck the I1000 displays (Exit Called), locks up and will not do anything. I checked the verison # and it seems to be current. BTW the tuner is 2 hours out the box...hum
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Error when registering for key

Post by mikel »

Rethink wrote:I am having the same issue... But to make matters worst after loading the tune in the truck the I1000 displays (Exit Called), locks up and will not do anything. I checked the verison # and it seems to be current. BTW the tuner is 2 hours out the box...hum
what kind of vehicle?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Rethink
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:32 pm

Key

Post by Rethink »

2010 gmc 1500 5.3L
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: Key

Post by mikel »

can you please post your VIN number?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Rethink
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:32 pm

Key

Post by Rethink »

Vin. 3GTRKVE33AG186180
Also I posted another issue of the tuner locking up when try to install a tune. It displays exit called on the screen. It allowed me to load the tune once but now it displays the message above.
overthehill67
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:32 am

RE: Error when registering for key

Post by overthehill67 »

I too am having this same issue. It will update, but it says it is not regiestered because it won't let me send in my info. I'm using the newest revision '1r01h'.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: RE: Error when registering for key

Post by mikel »

overthehill67 wrote:I too am having this same issue. It will update, but it says it is not regiestered because it won't let me send in my info. I'm using the newest revision '1r01h'.
drag this to the intune drive and teh after it reboots, try registering again.

Thanks
Attachments
cdrom-1r01e.itf
(5.26 MiB) Downloaded 332 times
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Auto Updater/PC related issues”