Page 2 of 10
RE: Re: RE: CMR Product Available to End Users - Training?
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:47 am
by ikonis
Subscribed
RE: Re: RE: CMR Product Available to End Users - Training?
Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:40 pm
by acascianelli
This thread/news is almost a year old and we haven't heard any updates on this. I'm declaring the single user CMR as vaporware, I highly doubt it will ever exist.
RE: Re: RE: CMR Product Available to End Users - Training?
Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:18 pm
by mikel
Sorry you feel that way.
At no time have we made any statements about when it will be released, as it is still in developement.
Thanks
RE: Re: RE: CMR Product Available to End Users - Training?
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:24 pm
by logan
is there any where in ky that i can get my cmr programed?
RE: Re: RE: CMR Product Available to End Users - Training?
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:26 pm
by logan
if not i would be interested in becoming a dealer
RE: Re: RE: CMR Product Available to End Users - Training?
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:39 pm
by mikel
Check the dealer locater link on the top right of this page.
Thanks
Re: RE: Re: RE: CMR Product Available to End Users - Trainin
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:27 am
by LouZ
h083221 wrote:+1 subscribing
looks like lots of interest ... any update??
news ????
RE: Re: RE: CMR Product Available to End Users - Training?
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:53 pm
by jbarsic
tally another....I am very interested in this too. Also, how about a "consumer" version that has an initial purchase price supporting one predator and then for a smaller fee you can purchase another "license" for another predator. Example....I just purchased a predator for my truck and want to purchase this(CMR) software for it, and I am building the Crackerbox form Glen-L boat designs which will get an engine similar to my trucks and I will purchase an additional predator for the boat but would like to be able to use the same software on it, i.e. "additional predator support license". Basically I am saying, "what about end users with multiple predators?".
RE: Re: RE: CMR Product Available to End Users - Training?
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:38 am
by 06MonteSS
the single-user version CMR software will be tied in / married / locked to a single Predator/vehicle...
my new screen name Mark2000WS6
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:43 pm
by Mark2000WS6
I will have my wife take some more pic of the red car and get them on here thanks for all your help....
RE: my new screen name Mark2000WS6
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:12 am
by 06MonteSS
np Mark, you're welcome....
and welcome to the site/forums!!
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:45 pm
by LouZ
news?
RE: Re: RE: CMR Product Available to End Users - Training?
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:32 am
by zohaer21
any update on this.. its been atleast since mid november last year (the post above me) ???
RE: Re: RE: CMR Product Available to End Users - Training?
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:03 am
by Rocksolidcummins
update
RE: Re: RE: CMR Product Available to End Users - Training?
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:15 pm
by mikel
No new news here guys.
I will say that of all applications, the chance of actually releasing the Cummins software is about zero.
Thanks